- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
format the set.press *3 and call botton.by press those bottons switch on the power botton.dnt release the power botton unless u find formating on the screen.see that the battery is fully charged.ater completing the formating the phone restsarts
2. 2 Backup your contacts list and personal files to MMC memory card (if possible). 3. 3 Switch on your phone. 4. 4 Press and hold these three keys together: * Red dial key, * Sharp key (#) * One key (1) 5. 5 Press the power on/off to swtich off the S60 phone. Do not let go the three keys until you see the "formatting" screen displayed 6. 6 Wait a few minutes until the format is complete. Your phone will now be at its original factory settings
1. 1 Before you format your phone, make sure you back up all your ringtones, SMS and picture messages and most importantly yout contacts. You can use the Nokia PC Suite to do this. 2. 2 Press Red key, select disconnect. 3. 3 Once you've done this, key in *#7370# *#7780# . It will immediately prompt you to restart your phone. 4. 4 Select 'Yes' and the phone will restart after formatting. It takes about 2 to 3 minutes to complete the process. Also ensure that your phone is well charged before you format. 5. 5 Now restore all your ringtones, messages and contacts and you once again have a fresh OS.
I think the issue is a misconception on the operation of the phone. The phone flashes for the first ring, vibrates for the second ring, and then rings for the 3rd and 4th ring before dropping to voicemail. it requires a registry modification as can be found on some forums to make it "ring immediately." If you put the phone on vibrate it will buzz immediately and skip the flashing lights step.
you simply fried your battery by overcharging it. Just get a new one, let it fully charge and fully die twice before you start normal charging. Then you will want to only charge it for about 2 to 3 hours or find a charger that has a smart chip that tells it when to stop charging once the battery is full.