Question about One For All URC4220 Remote Control
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
1. Using a computer that is plugged into the router directly with a network cable, open a web browser.
2. In the "Address Bar" type http://192.168.1.1 and press Enter.
A box should appear asking for a "User Name" and a "Password". Leave
the "User Name" field empty, and type your WRT54G router password into
the "Password" field (the default "Password" is admin) and click the OK button or press [Enter].
4. The WRT54G "Setup" page should now appear. Click onto the Wireless page.
5. When the "Wireless" page loads, you should be on the Basic Wireless Settings sub-section.
6. Look for the "Wireless Channel" option. The default channel is set to "6 - 2.437GHz". Change it to either "1 - 2.412GHz", or "11 - 2.462GHz".
7. Click on the Save Settings button toward the bottom of the page to save changes. Click Continue when prompted to reload the page.
The channel of your WRT54G has now been changed. Restart your wireless
computers so that they can automatically connect using the new channel.
If you still experiencing interference using channels 1, 6, or 11, try
switching the router to the other channels as well (2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 9,
10) and find one that captures a good connection.
If you need more help come back.Post / thumbs / testimonial are welcome!
Nov 20, 2010 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
Jan 26, 2010 | StarTech.com StarView SV211K 2-port KVM...
Oct 07, 2009 | Panasonic Televison & Video
Jun 22, 2009 | StarTech.com StarView SV211K 2-port KVM...
Apr 28, 2009 | Televison & Video
Aug 20, 2008 | Televison & Video
Sep 22, 2007 | Televison & Video
58 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: