Question about Microsoft LifeChat LX-6000 Wireless Headset
Follow these steps:
1. Go to Start > Run and type "services.msc" without the "" and hit Enter
2. Scroll to "HID Input Service" and start the service.
If you get error code #2 follow these:
1. Go to Start > Run and type "regedit" without the "" and hit Enter
2. Got to the following key "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\HidServ\Parameters" and create the following key...
2a. Right click and select "New" > Expandeble String Value:
2b. Name: ServiceDll
2c. Type: REG_EXPAND_SZ
2d. Data: %SystemRoot%\System32\hidserv.dll
3. Save and close de Registry and do the first step (Start the service).
That should take care of it. Hope it helps.
Posted on Sep 21, 2009
I tried following eligiomanuel's instructions. I have exactly the same problem and it didn't help. I've tried everything I can think of. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Posted on Feb 15, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 07, 2011 | Microsoft LifeChat™ LX-3000 Headset
May 19, 2011 | Microsoft LifeChat™ LX-3000 Headset
Jan 13, 2011 | Microsoft LifeChat™ LX-3000 Headset
Oct 15, 2010 | Microsoft LifeChat™ LX-3000 Headset
Aug 12, 2010 | Microsoft LifeChat™ LX-3000 Headset
Oct 16, 2009 | Microsoft LifeChat™ LX-3000 Headset
Apr 16, 2009 | Microsoft LifeChat™ LX-3000 Headset
Mar 30, 2009 | Microsoft LifeChat™ LX-3000 Headset
Jan 23, 2009 | Microsoft LifeChat™ LX-3000 Headset
1,381 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: