Question about Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Posted by Anonymous on
Try these steps below to see if it will fix the problem on your ps3,
1. Turn off Playstation®3.
2. Hold the power button down; the system will turn on and turn off once again.
3. Once the System has been shutdown, re-press you finger until you hear 2 consecutive beeps
4. When you hear the 2 beeps take finger off power button.
5. You will be prompted to plug in your controller via USB and then hit the PS button
6. The Recovery menu will pop up.
The current Recovery Menu supports:
• Restart System: Restarts the PLAYSTATION®3 System.
• Restore Default Settings: Reset all system settings back to default.
• Restore File System: Checks for corrupt/missing system files.
• Rebuild Database: Rebuilds the OS for the PLAYSTATION®3.
• Restore PS3 System: Fresh restore; Deletes everything and starts from Scratch.
• System Update: Update the PLAYSTATION®3 System.
Posted on Jul 21, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 07, 2016 | Sanyo Televison & Video
Apr 14, 2015 | VIZIO E390i B1E 39 Inch 1080p Smart
Jun 26, 2013 | Sanyo LCD-42CA9S VIZON MULTISYSTEM 42" LCD...
Feb 18, 2012 | HTC 7 Surround Cell Phone
Jan 12, 2012 | Archos 101 Internet Tablet
Dec 10, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Oct 20, 2009 | Toshiba 42H81 42" Rear Projection...
Nov 17, 2007 | Sony PlayStation® 3 (60 GB) Console
56 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!