1. Go to your email box.
2. Click on 'Options' (upper right, blue letters).
3. Scroll down to and click on 'Signature' (second column, under 'Management').
4. Select> 'Editor: Plain | Color and Graphics.
5. Enter signature text and/or graphics (you can 'Copy' and 'Paste' text and/or graphics directly into the input field).
8. Check the box:
'[/] Add signature to all outgoing messages'
Or leave the '[_] Add signature....' box unchecked and check box below
compose area (when sending messages) '[/] Use my signature'
9. Click on the 'Save' button (upper left, under 'Mail' tab).
You can 'Copy' and 'Paste' your pictures directly into the input field
(if the image is JPEG format - ".gif" or ".jpg"), but there is limited
space. If your picture suddenly disappears, it may have gotten
corrupted during the process, try it again. Note: some images may not
allow you to copy them due to HTML restrictions on the page.
If your picture is in your computer, you can send it to yourself
via an attachment and it will be in your 'Search Shrtcuts' > 'My
Attachments' - 'My Photos' folders.
After you locate your picture in the search shortcuts folder:
1. Double-Left click on the photo to open.
2. One-Right click on open photo to reveal the pop-up menu.
3. Choose 'Copy'.
4. Go to signature input box and one-Left click on target area to set cursor.
5. One-Right click to reveal pop-up menu.
6. Choose 'Paste'.
Or you can upload your image to 'Photobucket.com' and 'Copy' it from there.
The Color and Graphics version of Yahoo! Mail also gives you the
ability to include HTML graphics in your signature, by doing the
1. Locate an image (".gif" or ".jpg") that you wish to add to your message. This image can be selected from the Web.
2. Once you find your your picture of choice, right-click your mouse
and select "Copy" from the menu that appears next to your cursor. Note:
some images may not allow you to copy them due to HTML restrictions on
3. Login to your Yahoo! Mail account.
4. Click the "Mail Options" link in the upper right-hand area of the page.
5. Click the "signature" link in the left-hand Personaliztion column.
6. Make sure the cursor is in the Color and Graphics signature field
and paste your copied image by pressing "Ctrl+V". Your fonts, sizes and
colors should all remain the same. You can also resize your image.
If you would like to edit your signature in the future, just return to
the Signature area, make the changes you want, and click "Save."