Question about Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
I have a Playstation 3 that won't eject the disk, and when we turn it on, it turns off and beeps in just a few seconds. The light also turned yellow before it turned red.
Best thing to do to eject disk is
1.power of the console
2. hold the eject button and the power button down at the same time
3. then reach around to the back of the console and put the switich on
4. hold for ten seconds and thhe disk should come out
hope i could help!
Posted on Jul 21, 2010
Professional Certified Licensed Repair
Please view my profile for my credintials and contact info.
Posted on Dec 15, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 23, 2010 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Dec 15, 2010 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
How to Access Playstation Recovery Menu
1. Turn off Playstation®3.
2. Hold The power button down; The system will turn on and turn off once again.
3. Once the System has been shutdown, re-press you finger until you hear 2 consecutive beeps
4. When you hear the 2 beeps take finger off power button.
5. You will be promted to plug in your controller via usb and then hit the PS button
6. The Recovery menu will pop up.
due to your yellow light problem i think ths recovery menu is a shot in the dark but 1 try cant hurt ok hope this helps
Nov 17, 2010 | Audio Players & Recorders
Oct 11, 2010 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
May 01, 2010 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Nov 21, 2009 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Jun 28, 2009 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Jun 10, 2009 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Jun 07, 2009 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
338 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!