I have a above Samsung TV (HCM653W). RGB color not right. Ghost the image. I replaced the AssyPCB,SUB,PCL54R,P54A but no solutions. Which pcb board I should try to fix the problem. There are audio and video on the tv, but not right not pleasure viewable pictures. Please advise me If you have any idea.
Thanks for your time.
An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 500 times.
Re: RGB COLOR PROBLEM.
You will need to check the plus and the minus convergence voltages in the main power supply. There are a couple of circuit protector fuses that go bad. Do not replace these untill you replace the convergence IC's or you will cause more problems in the main power supply. Good Luck
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones). click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Good luck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Nokia life timer is a counter that keeps track of the Total call time of your phone. It will show how much the phone has been used, and it?s the best thing to check if you?re planning to buy a used Nokia Mobile. To see the Total Call Time or the life timer counter, On the standby screen type the following code *#92702689# (Easy way to remember this is ? *#war0anty#). And it will pop up a message that shows the life timer in hours and minutes.
Here is a detailed procedure to make this life timer zero.
REQUIREMENTS: The following files are required to reset the life timer:
PROCEDURE: 1. Download and Extract the lifetimer.pm file, and Download Nemesis Service Suite.
2. Install Nemesis Service Suite on your Computer, It won?t take much time.(select the first option)
3. Install Nokia Cable Drivers (No need to install, if you have Nokia PC Suite already installed)
4. Connect The Phone in ?PC Suite? Mode to the PC
5. Open Nemesis Service Software
6. Click on ?Scan for new Device? Button on Top right Corner
7. It Will take a few seconds to scan, and it will load up the software interface after communicating with the Phone.
8. Click the ?Phone Info? Button.
9. On the Bottom, Select and open the ?Permanent Memory? Tab, which is next to the Fbus info.
10. Click the ?Write? button on Below right, and open the Extracted lifetimer.pm file on your PC.
11. After the lifetimer.pm file is opened , it will immediately start writing it to the Phone?s EEPROM Area.
12. The Procedure will end when the progress bar reaches 20%. This is normal , and on the bottom right side, it will display its done.
13. Unplug the Phone, and Restart it.
14. After boot up, Check the life timer .
Note: This method has been tested on following devices: Nokia 6630, 6670, 6680, 5500 sport, 5700XM, 6110 Navigator, 6120 Classic, N70, N72, N73,N76, E50, E51, E61i, E65, N80, N91, N95, N95 8GB, 5800XM Mobile devices. If you want to try it on other S60v3 or S60v5 mobiles, do it at your own risk.
Power Failure During Writing will cause damage to the Phone, And there is a chance that it might brick the phone as well.
Loose, worn out Data Cables Might fail the Writing process, and there are chances of damage to the EEPROM area of the phone.
Do not attempt this with phones that are not included in the confirmed list.
your model has the Ics and resistors on the sub delection PCB board. You can get a new replacement board at the following link with free tech support to help you install it as it the entire large circuit board on the right side of the set. You need the board called the P54A chassis Sub deflection board under their Samsung parts category.
Heres the link. http://servicemanuals.vstore.ca/
You dont have to remove the aluminum heat sink. The ICs are attached with screws and then just unsolder the ICs from the circuit board and then replace the new ics into the pin hole locations after applying heat sink compound onto the back then screww the new ICs to the heat sinks then solder the pins. Very easy repair.
I do not know, what the problem you have in your tv M/N:HCM653W. I have the same Model samsung tv. I have image ghosting problems. As per tech I replaced the Pcb,sub.samsung part AA95-01846D, Which did not fix the problem. I still have it for sale. The power supply pcb is no longer availabe as per"Partsstore.com. I have no idea where you can find the power supply board. If you find it,please let me know.