Question about Nokia E63 Cell Phone
I want it to stop ever asking me for access points unless i go to the browser. And when it asks me for the access point even after i select it it keeps asking me. please help to shut that thing up thanks
This is maybe coz u have set ur email account with nokia web mail service....go to ur email settings and disable the auto send receive option....try this option 1st
Posted on Feb 05, 2011
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 03, 2011 | Nokia 2690 Cell Phone
Jun 19, 2011 | Nokia Cell Phones
Mar 11, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Mar 06, 2011 | Nokia E63 Cell Phone
Feb 16, 2011 | Nokia X3 Cell Phone
Feb 14, 2011 | Nokia E63 Cell Phone
?GPRS Settings Nokia 6300
Step 1: Click here to receive the correct settings from Nokia by sms
Step 2: Follow the instructions to set up your phone:
1. Go to Menu > Settings > Configuration
2. Choose Personal configuration settings
3. Press Options
4. Select Add new and Access point
5. Fill in a Account name
6. Select Access point settings
7. Set Data bearer to GPRS
8. Select Bearer settings
9. Enter GPRS access point (APN); FOR DOCOMO ENTER TATA.DOCOMO.INTERNET AS ACCESS POINT
10. Set Authentication type to Normal
11. Enter User name and Password if requested
12. Back * 3
13. Choose Options and Activate
14. Go Back
15. Set Preferred access point to the access point you just made.
16. Set Default configuration settings to Personal config.
17. Select Activate default in all applications and Yes.
NOW YOUR DONE YOUR SETTING IS READY TO USE
Nov 17, 2010 | Nokia 6300 Cellular Phone
Nov 02, 2010 | Nokia E63 Cell Phone
Mar 31, 2010 | Nokia E63 Cell Phone
252 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!