An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 20 achievements.
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
Re: help with reset
Restore should do it.
Note: Because Restore erases all of the songs and files on iPod, make sure to back up any files you've saved on the iPod disk. All of your songs, videos, podcasts, audiobooks, and games can be loaded back to your iPod provided that you have them stored in your iTunes Library.
How to restore your iPod: For Windows:
1. Make sure you've reinstalled the latest version of iTunes.
2. Open iTunes, and then connect your iPod to your computer.
3. After a few moments, it will appear in the source list in iTunes.
4. Select your iPod in the source list and you will see information about it appear in the Summary tab of the main iTunes windows.
5. Click the Restore button. You will be prompted with one or more restore options that may prompt iTunes to automatically download of the latest iPod Software. The 4 possible restore options are:
Restore Option 1: Restore - Restores with same iPod Software version already on iPod.
Restore Option 2: Use Same Version - Restores with same iPod Software version already on iPod even though a newer version is available.
Restore Option 3: Use Newest Version - Restores with the latest iPod Software on your computer.
Restore Option 4: Restore and Update - Restores with the latest iPod Software on your computer.
6. A progress bar will appear on the computer screen indicating that the first stage of the restore process has started. When this stage is completed, iTunes will instruct you to leave iPod connected to your computer to complete restore.
7. During the stage 2 of the restore process, the iPod will show an Apple logo as well as a progress bar at the bottom of the display. It is critical that the iPod remains connected to the computer or iPod Power adapter during this stage. Note: The progress bar may be difficult to see since the backlight on the iPod display may be off.
8. After stage 2 of the restore process is complete and the iPod is connected to the computer, the iTunes Setup Assistant window will appear asking you to name your iPod and choose your syncing preferences similar to when you connected your iPod for the first time.
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hello and Welcome to FixYa!
To change your iPod Nano language please follow instructions given by Apple on the following website:
If you are still having any problem, please do comment.
If this was helpful, please do rate me.
If you accidentally set iPod nano to use a language you don’t understand
You can reset the language.
1 Press and hold Menu until the main menu appears.
2 Choose the sixth menu item (Settings).
3 Choose the last menu item (Reset Settings).
4 Choose the first item (Reset) and select a language.
Other iPod nano settings, such as song repeat, are also reset.
Note: If you added or removed items from the iPod nano main menu (see “Adding or
Removing Items on the Main Menu” on page 11) the Settings menu item may be in a
different place. If you can’t find the Reset Settings menu item, you can restore
iPod nano to its original state and choose a language. See “Updating and Restoring
iPod Software” on page 69.
i got one off ebay just a few fays ago and the language was stuck in chinese, so after just testing the MP34 i found out how to change the langauge into English.
Click into the 'two rotating items',
Then, go down to the 4th settings, i.e 04/11. This is Languages.
After entering that, click into the 2nd option. i.e 02/25. This is English settings.
And hopefully it should be done.