Question about Facebook Social Network

1 Answer

Facebook problem/need to prove innocence

Ive been accused of sending threatening emails to this girl but it wasn't me but I have no proof. Is there a way to prove it wasn't me? like tracking the IP address. But if she deleted the message on facebook and in her email what would you do then? Urgent :(

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 20 achievements.


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

  • Master
  • 4,281 Answers

Yes you can track it but for that you need to cell facebook support call number then request them to give you the ip address from where your facebook account accessed at particular time then you can know it's location with internet service provider help. You can prove that that ip is from anther area. The facebook number is 650-543-4800 Let me know if you need further assistance. Thanks for using FixYa.

Posted on Jul 20, 2010


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi there,
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.

Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.

Here's a link to this great service

Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Did Hillary really defend a child pervert of a 12 year old girl in Springdale, AK?

Yes she did represent the person accused of Molesting a minor
From what I understand the defendant accepted a Plea bargain

May 12, 2016 | Detroit Pistons News

1 Answer

This ******* scout I've been talking to is threatening to send some bad pics of me to all my Facebook friends she is not one of my Facebook friends can she still do this or can I stop it from happen

You can consult a lawyer, he is an expert on those matters, in a parallel way, write to the help section of facebook.Relating to your pictures, If she already have the pictures and is true, she can upload them or make a copy anywhere without notice (that's why we should be more careful with our info on the internet).

Feb 04, 2016 | Facebook Computers & Internet

1 Answer

I am being accused of stalking someone and harassing a minor on Facebook. How can I prove it is not me?

If i were you i would talk to the person who's being stalked and be nice to him or her :)

Jan 26, 2015 | Facebook Social Network

1 Answer

Facebook complaints

you need to find the facebook profile click on the 3 dots on the profile page and go to report and explain it on the report form. or phone 0800 090 3235 for uk.

Feb 13, 2018 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer

Hello peter complaints

We cannot intercede on your behalf from here. If you have proof of payment (eg credit card records) I would just ignore them. If they then get threatening, take it to your local consumer authority or post the whole thing on Twitter and Facebook.

Jan 27, 2014 | Cameras

2 Answers

Fake account name is varsha mehta shimla some one made fake account of my girl friend she is very deepressed from this even we are very upset from along time really dont know how to get out of it pls help...

Please Click Here and follow the directions given in this tutorial. Do not try and create another account using the same name again. Use another if you decide to use Facebook again I would just stay away from Facebook it is a real problem for a lot of folks to use. Thanks for using FixYa! I hope that this assisted you. John

Feb 21, 2011 | Facebook Social Network

1 Answer

I had to change email address with facebook,&,since cannot get to my page. Can anyone help me? I've lost all my friends,apps,games & points,etc.My life there is threatened! Help!

try to login as usual and when it fails just click below the password prompt for "forgot your password" and it will send to your email address a confirmation link to click and change the password.

Jan 30, 2010 | Facebook Social Network

1 Answer

Crooked City Official abusing Government power to harass Citizen

first write email to your deputy that is in your area,then to the guvenator if you need ,so on ,that's why a sad email because you have proof that you sent them,if this can help just email to all instittution what is your problem, someone should help you eventualy.
good luck.

Jan 14, 2010 | Computers & Internet

Not finding what you are looking for?
Facebook Social Network Logo

Related Topics:

26 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Facebook Computers & Internet Experts

David Payne
David Payne

Level 3 Expert

14162 Answers

Les Dickinson
Les Dickinson

Level 3 Expert

18429 Answers

Sunil Pratap Singh
Sunil Pratap Singh

Level 2 Expert

250 Answers

Are you a Facebook Computer and Internet Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides