Question about RCA 20F510TD 20 in. TV/DVD Combo
Hi i got the same tv/dvd combo. I have it for 2 years but now, when i press power, on either remote or the tv itself it doesnt turn on ???
I have same RCA COMBO. My TV automatically changes its mode from tv to DVD and others. Now a days it is not even staying for minute. Any help?????
Posted on Jul 06, 2008
The Horizontal Output is most likely shorted according to high q technoligies
Posted on May 30, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 11, 2011 | Apex Digital Combination Televisions
1. Manually turn on the device (TV, VCR, DVD, etc.) you wish to program.
2. Press and hold the CODE SEARCH/SETUP button on the remote until the
INDICATOR LIGHT lights, then release.
3. Press and release the button for the device you are programming (TV, VCR,
DVD, etc.). For AUX, press AUX then the device button you are assigning to
AUX. The INDICATOR LIGHT will blink then remain lit.
4. Enter the three or four digit code for your device using the number buttons in the
GE Universal Remote. After your code is entered the INDICATOR LIGHT will
5. Aim the remote at the device (TV, VCR, DVD, etc.) and press the POWER
button. Your device should turn off
Aug 03, 2011 | Toshiba MD9DM1 9 in. TV/DVD Combo
Feb 26, 2011 | Emerson EWC27T3 27 in. TV/VCR/DVD Combo
Sep 09, 2010 | RCA 20F510TD 20 in. TV/DVD Combo
Apr 07, 2010 | Toshiba MD14FP1 14 in. TV/DVD Combo
Jan 06, 2009 | Broksonic CCVG297 9 in. TV/DVD Combo
Jul 02, 2008 | Emerson EWC20D4 Combo
Mar 03, 2008 | Combination Televisions
Mar 02, 2008 | Panasonic PV-DF2703 Triple Play 27 in....
Nov 08, 2007 | Toshiba 14DLV75 14 in. TV/DVD Combo
158 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: