Question about Maytag EPIC MFW9700S Front Load Washer
Thanks for using FixYa. Error code F/H means no water was detected entering machine or Pressure switch trip not detected. If after 30 seconds the control does not detect water entering machine and then valves will be turned off and the error code will be displayed. It can also happen if the control has turned the water valves on and after 8 minutes the flow meter has detected 10.5 gallons of water passing through it, but has not detected the pressure switch trip, the valves will be turned off and the error code will flash. You’ll need to Press PAUSE/CANCEL twice to clear the display and then check:
• If there is no water in the unit:
• Make sure that both valves at the water source(s) are turned on all the way.
• Check for plugged or kinked inlet hoses or plugged screens in the inlet valves
• Verify inlet valve operation
• If there is water in the unit:
• Verify Drain pump operation
• Pressure Switch Hose is in good condition and properly connected to Tub and
• Verify there is not a siphon problem
• Verify wire harness connections to; Inlet Valves, Pressure Switch, Drain Pump,
Flow Meter and Central Control Unit (CCU)
• Check all hoses for possible leaks
• Verify pressure switch operation
• Verify flow meter operation
• Verify CCU operation
Please do rate the solution if the issue is resolved or else revert for further assistance.
Posted on Jul 20, 2010
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 20, 2015 | Washing Machines
Dec 22, 2013 | Zanussi FS1455W Front Load Washer
Oct 26, 2013 | Washing Machines
Jan 14, 2012 | Whirlpool duet Washing Machines
Dec 07, 2010 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Dec 06, 2008 | Kenmore 24032\24036 Top Load Washer
Nov 18, 2008 | Frigidaire GLTF2940ES Front Load Washer
Sep 13, 2008 | Kenmore Oasis HE 27062 Top Load Washer
Apr 21, 2008 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
137 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: