Question about Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
No water detected entering machine or Pressure switch trip not detected.
If after 30 seconds the control does not detect water entering machine and then
valves will be turned off and the error code will be displayed.
If the control has turned the water valves on and after 8 minutes the flow meter has
detected 10.5 gallons of water passing through it, but has not detected the pressure
switch trip, the valves will be turned off and the error code will flash.
Press PAUSE/CANCEL twice to clear the display.
• If there is no water in the unit:
• Make sure that both valves at the water source(s) are turned on all the way.
• Check for plugged or kinked inlet hoses or plugged screens in the inlet valves
• Verify inlet valve operation
• If there is water in the unit:
• Verify Drain pump operation
• Pressure Switch Hose is in good condition and properly connected to Tub and
• Verify there is not a siphon problem
• Verify wire harness connections to; Inlet Valves, Pressure Switch, Drain Pump,
Flow Meter, and Central Control Unit (CCU)
• Check all hoses for possible leaks
• Verify pressure switch operation
• Verify flow meter operation
• Verify CCU operation
Posted on Apr 24, 2008
a 6ya Repairman can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Repairman (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 29, 2014 | Frigidaire Dishwashers
Oct 30, 2011 | Coby Televison & Video
Oct 23, 2011 | Frigidaire Refrigerators
Jul 10, 2011 | Televison & Video
Jun 11, 2011 | Gateway MX7120 Notebook
May 26, 2011 | Computers & Internet
May 20, 2011 | GE Profile DPSB620GCWW Gas Dryer
May 27, 2010 | Philips 50PFP5332D 50 in. Plasma...
56 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: