Question about Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
No water detected entering machine or Pressure switch trip not detected.
If after 30 seconds the control does not detect water entering machine and then
valves will be turned off and the error code will be displayed.
If the control has turned the water valves on and after 8 minutes the flow meter has
detected 10.5 gallons of water passing through it, but has not detected the pressure
switch trip, the valves will be turned off and the error code will flash.
Press PAUSE/CANCEL twice to clear the display.
• If there is no water in the unit:
• Make sure that both valves at the water source(s) are turned on all the way.
• Check for plugged or kinked inlet hoses or plugged screens in the inlet valves
• Verify inlet valve operation
• If there is water in the unit:
• Verify Drain pump operation
• Pressure Switch Hose is in good condition and properly connected to Tub and
• Verify there is not a siphon problem
• Verify wire harness connections to; Inlet Valves, Pressure Switch, Drain Pump,
Flow Meter, and Central Control Unit (CCU)
• Check all hoses for possible leaks
• Verify pressure switch operation
• Verify flow meter operation
• Verify CCU operation
Posted on Apr 24, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 18, 2011 | GE Washing Machines
Jul 30, 2011 | Maytag Washing Machines
May 03, 2011 | Kenmore Washing Machines
Apr 18, 2011 | GE Spacemaker Washer and Dryer Electric...
Jun 21, 2010 | Samsung WF337AA Front Load Washer
Dec 06, 2009 | Hotpoint Aquarius WMA42 Front Load Washer
Sep 15, 2009 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Jul 25, 2008 | Frigidaire ATF6000ES Front Load Washer
Sep 29, 2007 | Washing Machines
56 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: