Question about Garmin nuvi 250W GPS Receiver
My garmin nuvi 250 has everything now only in spanish - how do you revert back to english?
Hello, you should be able to achieve this by resetting the GPS since its default is English.
Performing a Standard Reset
1. Slide the power switch all the way to the left (with the Nuvi's screen facing you).
2. Hold the switch in the position for at least eight seconds.
3. Push the switch to the right to power the Nuvi back on.
Performing a Factory Reset
1. Turn your Nuvi off by sliding the power switch to the left.
2. Press your finger against the bottom right corner of the touchscreen. Hold your finger in this position.
3. Slide the power switch to the right to turn the Nuvi back on. Continue to hold you finger against the screen until you see the factory reset prompt. Tap "Yes" to perform the factory reset.
Posted on Jul 19, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 06, 2011 | Garmin GPS
Apr 10, 2010 | Garmin nuvi 250W GPS Receiver
Dec 28, 2009 | Garmin nuvi 255W GPS Receiver
Oct 13, 2009 | Garmin nuvi 205 GPS Receiver
Jun 19, 2009 | Garmin nuvi 205W GPS Receiver
Mar 13, 2009 | Garmin nuvi 250 GPS Receiver
Aug 27, 2015 | Garmin nuvi 250W GPS Receiver
122 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: