Question about Toshiba 32A41 32" TV
For some time the remote functions (most commonly volume and power) worked intermittantly and now just do not. The same remote still works the VCR perfectly.
It makes me think, there may be some thing wrong with the receiver point in the TV for the remote signal.
Any analysis comments or solution suggestions
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
1.Turn on a desired device (VCR or DVD player)
2. On the remote control, press a device key once (i.e., DVD/VCR,
CBL/SAT or TV).
NOTE: To program control of a VCR, PVR (or DVR),TV/VCR Combo, or TV/VCR/DVD Player Combo press DVD/VCR once. After programming a VCR Combo device, you will be able to control channel selection,volume, and VCR functions.
To program control of a DVD Player,DVD Player/VCR
Combo, or TV/DVD Player Combo, press DVD/VCR once. After programming a DVD Combo device, you will be able to control channel selection, volume, and DVD functions.
To program control of a Cable Box, Cable Box/PVR (or DVR)
Combo, Satellite Receiver, or a Satellite Receiver/PVR (or DVR)
Combo, press CBL/SAT once.
3. Press and hold SET until the LED (red light) blinks twice,
then release SET.
4. Use the Manufacturer's Codes to locate the type of device and brand name and then enter the first four-digit code for your device. If performed correctly,
the LED will blink twice.
5. Aim the remote control at the device and press POWER once. The device should turn off. If it does not, repeat steps 2 to 5, trying each code for your brand until you find one that works. If it still doesn't work, try Searching For Your Code on next page
Auto Code Scan:
1.On the remote control, press TV once.
2. Press and hold SET until the LED (red light) blinks twice, then release SET.
3. Enter 9 - 9 - 1.The LED will blink twice.
4. Aim the remote control at the TV and slowly press POWER button.Stop when the TV turns off
5. To lock in the code, press and release SET.The LED will
6. To search for the codes of your other devices, repeat steps
1 to 5, but substitute the appropriate device key for the device you are searching for.
Sep 18, 2010 | One For All URC4220 Remote Control
Aug 06, 2010 | One For All URC4110 Remote Control
Jul 30, 2010 | One For All URC4220 Remote Control
Jul 24, 2010 | One For All URC4110 Remote Control
Jul 17, 2010 | One For All URC-4605 Remote Control
May 19, 2010 | DISH Network IR Remote Control
Mar 31, 2009 | Bryston B-100 SST Amplifier
Mar 23, 2009 | Philips MWD2205 DVD Player/VCR
Dec 27, 2007 | One For All URC4110 Remote Control
Dec 07, 2007 | Philips Magnavox Learning Universal Remote
145 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!