Question about T-Mobile Sidekick® 3 Cellular Phone
I need to unlock the 3 digit code on my sidekick slide?
From the keyguard lock go to emergency calls.
after that press the:
1. menu key (top left hand corner)
Posted on Jul 07, 2009
NOTE : Procedure will only allow you to Open your mobile features & texting/calling to anyone , but when you recieve a text , only number is shown (not the contact name IN SOME CASES) , also , this procedure don't work with some networks . When you reset your device , you have redo this procedure . Just take 30 Seconds .
You can use any network on Sidekick Slide now .
Steps to follow are very simple :
1) Insert your At&T (or other) sim card .
2) When it ask for the Special Code , simply Cancel it (press it x2) & move to Main screen .
3) Go To
- SIM Center
4) Now click Change SIM PIN & insert OLD/NEW SIM PIN
4a) If you get UNLOCK SIM , then click on it & put any code (i.e. 1122 , 0000)
5) No when it say "Waiting For Activation" , press Menu+L
6) Now Go To
- Network Options
7) Now Simply Select Scan & Select Manually
8) Select you network (At&T or any other) , Let your phone work properly .
Posted on Feb 25, 2009
What yugiocruz said
Posted on Sep 02, 2009
I have sidekick, but using my family mobile and the phone takes my sim card. It cant find the network. What code do I need to unlock the phone. Tmobile will not help
Posted on Feb 28, 2013
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 26, 2013 | Cell Phones
Apr 18, 2013 | T-Mobile Sidekick
Apr 09, 2012 | Motorola Mobility SIDEKICK SLIDE Cell...
Do not enter any wrong unlock codes on your Sidekick SLIDE mobile
phones. If you enter over a certain amount of wrong unlock codes on your
Sidekick SLIDE mobile phone, your phone may get hard locked and
sometimes become unusable.
1. Switch ON your Sidekick SLIDE with a Not ACCEPTED SIM Card.
2. If your Sidekick SLIDE asks for a PIN code, then enter your SIM card PIN and press OK.
3. Sidekick SLIDE will ask to enter an "unlock code".
4. Enter Unlock Code we send to you.
5. Your Sidekick SLIDE is now unlocked.
*NOT ACCEPTED : We mean, to use a Sim card from a network other than the network your Sidekick SLIDE is locked to.
Jun 18, 2011 | Cell Phones
Jan 20, 2009 | T-Mobile Sidekick ID Cellular Phone
Jan 11, 2009 | T-Mobile Sidekick® 3 Cellular Phone
Oct 22, 2008 | T-Mobile Sidekick ID Cellular Phone
Apr 02, 2014 | T-Mobile Sidekick® 3 Cellular Phone
21,541 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!