Question about Palm Zire Mono M150 Handheld
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: i have a zire m150.
The following will assist you using it on Windows 7 64-bit
The drivers are here:
Troubleshooting Guide and installation instructions for Windows 7 are here:
1. Download the drivers and unpack them. Remember the folder you unpacked them to.
2. Try to HotSync your device. It will fail.
3. Open the Device Manager, and look for the Yellow Triangle next to Palm Device under "Other devices".
4. Right-click on the device, and choose "Update Driver Software".
5. Choose "Browse My Computer for Software" and direct it to the Aceeca folder you unpacked the drivers to.
6. Choose "Next" at the driver file location window, and then tell it to "Always trust software from Aceeca Ltd." then click the "Install" button.
7.Received an error message (Vista64) that told me "The drivers were installed but the device couldn't be opened." I tried a HotSync and it worked!!!
Posted on Apr 30, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 07, 2014 | Palm Zire Mono M150 Handheld
Feb 01, 2014 | Palm Zire Mono M150 Handheld
Sep 24, 2013 | Palm Zire Mono M150 Handheld
Jul 02, 2012 | Palm Zire 71 Handheld
Sep 19, 2010 | Palm Zire Mono M150 Handheld
Apr 18, 2010 | Palm Zire Mono M150 Handheld
Mar 27, 2010 | Palm Zire 71 Handheld
May 28, 2009 | Palm Zire Mono M150 Handheld
Jan 08, 2009 | Computers & Internet
854 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: