Question about Yahoo Messenger
I cant able to view messages on yahoo messenger from my friends.
how could i view these messages????????
1. Exit Yahoo! Messenger by right-clicking the tray icon and selecting Exit.
2. Before you edit the registry, you are advised to make a backup:
a. On your keyboard, hold down the Windows key and press the R key. This opens the "Run" command.
b. Type regedit and click OK. This opens the "Registry Editor."
c. On the "File" menu, click Export.
d. In the "Export range" panel, click All, then save your registry as Backup.
3. In the "Registry Editor," browse down to following location in the registry:
4. You should only see a list of numbers under Zones. If you see an unrecognizable character before zone 0, delete that particular key.
5. Close the Registry Editor.
6. Open up Yahoo! Messenger and try to send messages again.
Posted on May 13, 2011
You have a scripting problem
Make sure IE is up to date ( even if you have another browser set as default IE is interlinked with Yahoo Messenger
Flashplayer for IE
Shockwaveplayer for IE
Use the links on this page to help
Posted on Jul 19, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Share Your Photos With
Friends via Yahoo Messenger
1.Click on an album you want to share in the collections list.
2. Click "Edit" in the taskbar. Choose
"Album," then click "Instant Message."
3. Select a friend to share your album with from the friends
list when the Messenger window opens.
4.Both you and your friend will be able to view the album slideshow in the Messenger window.
Sep 02, 2011 | Yahoo Messenger
Jun 19, 2011 | Yahoo Messenger
May 04, 2011 | Yahoo Messenger
Feb 06, 2011 | Yahoo Messenger
Apr 15, 2009 | Yahoo Messenger
Nov 12, 2008 | Yahoo Messenger
456 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: