Question about Sharp CV-P09FX Air Conditioner
Today we bought a brand new portable air conditioner. The one we had previously for 2 years all of a sudden started to smell like something was burning. I took it apart- it was nasty inside so i cleaned it, but still smelled the same. We went to get a better bigger unit today. We plugged it in... at first nothing... but now again this burning smell. What is going on? I plugged it into the same plug in the wall. I checked and that area is not hot or anything. The hose that brings air in from the outside is plastic, but the old one was plastic as well and we never had problems until a couple of days ago. Any ideas?
Two units, same plug, burning smell ... hire an electrician to check your wiring
Posted on Jul 19, 2010
a 6ya Repairman can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Repairman (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 25, 2013 | 2004 Chrysler Voyager
Jul 25, 2011 | Heating & Cooling
Dec 24, 2010 | DeLonghi PAC C100 Air Conditioner
Dec 24, 2010 | Reddy Heater RLP100 Portable Forced Air...
Sep 29, 2010 | General Electric AEM08FM Air Conditioner
Sep 28, 2010 | Frigidaire FAP094P1Z Portable Air...
Nov 18, 2009 | DeLonghi PAC85 Portable Air Conditioner
644 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!