I want to configure... email settings in samsung mobile
1. Locate information concerning your particular email service's incoming POP3/IMAP and outgoing SMTP server addresses. Refer to the resources section below for a list of server settings that pertains to many common e-mail providers.
2. Turn on your mobile phone and wait for the standby screen to appear. Touch the "Menu" button on your screen and select "Messages" from the menu, press "Select" to continue.
3. Go to the "Settings" menu and press "Select," choose the "Email" option. Select the "Email setup wizard," press the "Select" button and hit "Yes" to continue.
4. Choose an email account type you wish to configure, press "Next," choose the "Account" option, press "Name" and use your keypad to label your new email account.
5. Press the "Next" button to continue with the email setup. Enter your email address and password, press "OK" to continue.
6. Enter the incoming POP3/IMAP information pertaining to your particular email service and press "OK" to continue. Select the "Outgoing Server (SMTP" menu item) and enter in the appropriate SMTP address for your email provider and press "OK" to continue.
7. Hit the "Select" touch screen button and wait for the "You have configured this email account successfully" dialog to appear.
Dec 15, 2010 |
Samsung Star GT-S5233 Cell Phone