Question about Washing Machines
Are the mounting clips firmly in place?
Is it loose when you wiggle it?
Posted on Jul 19, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 19, 2014 | Washing Machines
Sep 14, 2014 | GE Dishwashers
May 31, 2012 | Maytag Washing Machines
Aug 15, 2011 | Whirlpool Duet Sport HT WFW8400TE Washer
Jan 04, 2011 | Washing Machines
Dec 28, 2010 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
If suds are detected continuously by the pressure switch during the drain or spin phases, the washer will fill 4 liters of water and during 5 minutes the unit will rest without tumbling, the water will be drained and it will try to spin or drain again.
• If too much detergent was used:
- Run the unit through a RINSE/SPIN cycle.
- Run a NORMAL cycle without adding any detergent,
• This should clear the unit of the excess detergent.
1. Check the drain hose and make sure it is not plugged or kinked.
2. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
3. Check wire harness connections to the drain pump, pressure switch, and Central Control Unit (CCU).
4. Check/clean drain pump filter of foreign objects.
5. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
6. Check drain pump.
7. Check the pressure switch.
8. Verify CCU operation by running a Diagnostic Test or any cycle.
Nov 30, 2010 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Apr 22, 2010 | Frigidaire 24 in. FDB635RF Built-in...
Nov 05, 2006 | GE WWSE5200B Top Load Washer
Aug 18, 2018 | Kenmore Washing Machines
Aug 18, 2018 | Washing Machines
22 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!