Question about Acer NSK8458AN Keyboard
The under score key is on the 2nd roll in between zero key and =+.
Hold down the shift key and the key i told above and it will bring the under score out.(_)
Posted on Jul 18, 2010
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 29, 2017 | Suzuki RM 125 Motorcycles
Feb 07, 2013 | 2004 Lincoln LS
Jan 01, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Mar 17, 2011 | 2003 kawasaki KX 125
1. Connected a computer to the router using a Ethernet cable.
2. Open up a internet explorer.
3. Click on CTRL & O [The letter O as in oscar]
4. In the Open box that appears the top left corner of the internet explorer type the numbers : 192.168.2.1 & press OK.
5. This will take you to belkin router setup screen.
6. Click on Channnel & SSID under wireless on the left side of this screen.
7. Once it prompts to type the password just leave the password box blank & press submit.
8. Change only the SSID to different name to what ever you wish like in last name & press apply changes. [do not change any thing else in this screen]
9. Click on Security under wireless in the left hand side.
10. Choose the security mode to WPA-WPA2 personal PSK & in the pre-shared key make up the password to what ever you wish & then press apply changes.
11. Now try to connect to the wireless network using the new SSID [network name] & the new password that this the security key that you set up in key one.
Dec 27, 2010 | Belkin Wireless G Plus MIMO (F5D9230-4)...
During the boot process you will see on the screen to press a certain key to enter setup
Press and hold that key during the boot up process to enter BIOS the scroll down to advanced bios features press enter change your first boot device to ......,press escape then press f10 to save to cmos to restart
The BIOS is AMI. Under ADVANCED SETUP:
The options listed for 1st,2nd ,3rd Boot device include:
IDE-0 means Pri master ?
IDE-1 means Pri slave ?
IDE-2 means Sec master ?
IDE-3 means Sec slave ?
?????????????????? hope this helps
Dec 27, 2010 | HP Mini 1000 Netbook
May 28, 2010 | Acer Ferrari 3200 Notebook
Feb 01, 2010 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
Aug 30, 2009 | 1995 Buick Riviera
Aug 15, 2009 | Sport & Outdoor - Others
93 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: