I have this toshiba laptop, and i've got good anti virus, norton to be exact, scanned my pc and they have found threats and delete it,. but the virus is still there. i dont wanna format it co'z ive got alot in it..the virus name as i could see it was recycler and system volume information ..can you help me delete it,. it's slowing my pc and and messanger keep on closing after you sign in., and now i'm using my desktop the messangers work out fine
there is no name it's because the anti virus cant detect it, thats what it is in c: i found it there that folders name was recycler and system volume information i cannot delete it, it says it was using by another program.
well i'm an expert here too., i've seen that too many times in memory card and i can fix it, but in my pc nope tried alot of things but no can do
An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert who has written 20 answers of more than 400 characters.
An expert who has answered 20 or more questions within one hour.
Re: expert ask help for experts 2
I am quite convinced that your Task Manager is also disabled? You will no get rid of this Trojan there are various variants of this Trojan it spread through messenger and there (out of experience) is no way of klling it other than the long way around and that is to re-format - considering the vast infenction already incured.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You will need an Anti Virus removal program to perform this task. Nortons AV 360 and McAfee are some of the leaders in this field. You can purchase form a retail location or online. Once install, the av software will perform a full scan for you and block any threats to your system.
Norton has traditional virus detection method like Signature base and Heuristics base detection, with anti-virus, anti-rootkit, anti-malware, anti-spyware etc. Symantec upgrade and releases new and more improved features with its every release. Signature based detection includes searching for knowing structure within executable code, however your computer can be infected with most new virus which signature is not known. In that case heuristics method can be use it can identify new viruses by variation of such code, in files. Malwares are very difficult to detect even for the most new anti-virus software. If you are using Norton Antivirus, you should update its data-base and virus definition every day, so that when you scan your computer, it can detect all possible threats. Some new features like SONAR, it examines the behaviour of applications to decide whether they are malicious. Various things are checked such as if the program create a desktop shortcut or create add/remove programs entry before determining the program is malicious.
Norton insight is a program that comes with the Norton 360. It improves the speed and quality of computer scan. It identifies well known files of client machine and excludes them from constant monitoring and scanning. It only scans unknown and unsecured files. Skipping the already known files helps the scan more impact.
Norton 360 introduced a very effective tool - Norton Power Eraser, it removes threats which standard anti-virus may miss. It cleans up system where malware prevents anti-virus installation. Apart from these, the key technologies of Norton anti-virus software are anti-virus, anti-spyware, anti-rootkit, and pulse-update - provides up-to-the-minute updates that protect against the latest threats without slowing down your computer, firewall software - that can use for mapping and monitoring network.
With the brand-new Windows 7 operating system released late last year, many computer users opt to install some sort of anti-virus. There are free versions available, but are not routinely kept up-to-date as a paid version. Plus paid versions offer a better support and look nicer to the eye. Here are my best anti-virus programs for 2010.
1. GData Anti-Virus 2010 www.gdata-software.com $25 (one year, single PC license) Based off of two free anti-viruses BitDefender and Avast, German developed GData brings the two together to form the best anti-virus. GData detected 99.95% of all threats tested and offered the best detection of adware. With its relative low-cost GData is my recommendation for best anti-virus.
2. Symantec Norton Anti-Virus 2010 www.symantec.com $40 (one year, single PC license) Coming in a close second is the more popular Norton Anti-Virus. The detection rate was 99.49%, just shy of GData. With a great user interface and design, Norton remains one of the better anti-virus programs in 2010 and may better suit non-techie users. 3. Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2010 www.kaspersky.com $60 (one year, three PC license) In previous years, Kaspersky has always been at the top, but with this year it has slid down to third. Kaspersky has a wide range of features including a firewall and advanced virus blocking but fails to provide a slick, user-friendly interface unlike the first two anti-virus programs which can get frustrating and confusing. The malware detection also lacks which maybe a problem on some users PC's.
4. BitDefender Anti-Virus 2010 www.bitdefender.com $30 (one year, three PC license) BitDefender is a decent anti-virus program. Although the detection rate is 99.66%, the second best in the field. What it lacks is a good user interface and fails to remove threats. Only 90% of threats detected were removed successfully. This is defiantly a bargain on price but lacks in some areas where it maybe useful.
5. Panda Anti-Virus Pro 2010 www.pandasecurity.com $50 (one year, three PC license) Panda Anti-Virus Pro had a 99.83% detection rating, earning it the best in the field. Although it can detect threats, it did poorly in behavioral scans of the PC. Panda also does not come with its own firewall, unlike all the anti-virus programs mentioned. The user interface needs some work around the edges and design could be better. Panda will get the job done, but is a last-ditch option for paid anti-virus programs.
Before you buy, make sure to do research and know what product you want to buy. Don't let the sales people influence you to go with the costlier option, because they say its better. Trust your research and be smart.
Have you got an anti-virus program?
If you have did it remove this trojan virus?
If you have not an anti-virus program or the program cannot remove this trojan, then I recommend you format the hard drive and reinstall Windows, the laptop device drivers and your programs.
This is the only sure way to remove such a threat.
Although this is a drastic method, it is better to be sure you do not lose your money to crooks. After installing Windows, install a good quality anti-virus program and keep the virus definition files updated regularly.
Please update your laptop anti virus security and scan your computer regularly. Also when you scan please let it finished the scanning then if the anti virus will give an advice to clean or delete or quarantine the detected threats then follow the the anti virus request or advice. Also you can try this nob killer software. Its for free application please download it using the link i below. Download NobKiller