Question about Creative Labs Zen Touch MP3 Player
1) Using a small Philps screwdriver, remove the two screws from the top of the back case cover (near the head phone jack) and unscrew the two remaining screws at the bottom of the back case cover.
2) Carefully wedge a guitar pick, or a small Flat Head screwdriver from the side of the unit, in between the two housings in the middle, unclipping the case clips, using your fingers, carefully pry open the back case cover.
3) Disconnect the power cable by gently pulling on the cable, if needed use the Flat Head screwdriver or needle nose pliers to carefully pull the connector out.
4) Using your finger or the tip of the screwdriver, carefully remove the battery from the glue inside the case cover.
5) Plug in the new battery by pushing the connector into the socket; use the tip of the screw driver if needed. Make sure the battery fits within the guide brackets and does not get in the way of the screw holes. Snap the cover back with the rest of the device, and reinstall the four screws. Charge the new battery for a minimum of 3 hours before the first use.
I’m happy to help further over the phone at https://www.6ya.com/expert/jeremy_69f3cc28d95bf514
Posted on Jul 18, 2010
Testimonial: "Thank you. I can now replace my dead battery. Jim Headington"
I have bought a new battery for Mp3 Zen Touch (as Creative no longer provides this service) and I cannot get the screws out, in fact they have now lost the head and I cannot do anything. What kind of solution do you have?
Posted on Mar 20, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 07, 2015 | CHOICEMMED OxyWatch CF309 Pulse Oximeter
Nov 16, 2010 | 2001 Volvo V70
Jun 16, 2010 | Garmin Nuvi 660 GPS Receiver
Jun 01, 2010 | Garmin Nuvi 660 GPS Receiver
Oct 25, 2009 | Garmin Nuvi 360 Bilingual GPS Navigator...
Sep 24, 2009 | Garmin Nuvi 660 GPS Receiver
Aug 05, 2009 | Garmin GPSMAP 276C GPS Receiver
340 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Level 2 Expert
Level 3 Expert
Level 3 Expert