Question about F-Secure Anti-virus Client Security (FSACS001)
While pc is booting hold F8 Until you see a selection screen where you can select safe mode.
Select safe mode then while in safe mode login as administrator which is default account and only appears while in safe mode, And then run the scan while in safe mode that way no processes will obstruct the anti virus's scanning.
Posted on Jul 18, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 26, 2013 | Acer Aspire Computers & Internet
Apr 29, 2013 | Computers & Internet
1. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del on keyboard to stop process associated to "Windows Scan". When Windows Task Manager opens, go to Processes Tab and find and end the following process:
2. You need to update your installed antivirus application to have the latest database.
3. Thoroughly scan the computer and any detected threats must be removed. If removal is prohibited, it is best to quarantine the infected item. Manually locating and deleting of malicious files should also be performed. Please see files below that are related to Windows Scan Virus.
4. Registry entries created by Windows Scan must also be remove from the Windows system. Please refer below for entries associated to the rogue program. [how to edit registry]
5. Exit registry editor.
6. Get rid of Windows Scan start-up entry by going to Start > Run, type msconfig on the "Open" dialog box. A windows containing System Configuration Utility will be launched. Go to Startup tab and uncheck the following Start-up item(s):
7. Click Apply and restart the computer.
Jun 13, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Apr 24, 2011 | Philips SAA7130 TV Tuner/FM Radio/Video...
Feb 28, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Aug 25, 2010 | Dell Dimension 4550 PC Desktop
Dec 29, 2009 | HP DeskJet F380 All-In-One Printer
Aug 14, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Dec 07, 2007 | Computers & Internet
34 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: