Question about HTC S620 Smartphone
Help. my standby time is about 12 hours. i don't know what seems to be the problem.
1. Old battery: After a couple years of use, the battery simply can't hold a charge as well as it used to. If you are using an old battery, try getting a replacement.
2. Replaced battery with a NON-Brand name: If you replace the battery with a lesser expensive pack from china, they will typically use an inferior set of cells. Use only the name brand batteries for best performance.
3. You're in a location where you cannot pick up a DIGITAL signal. If you are roaming or unable to pick up a digital signal, the cell phone will constantly be searching for a tower wasting precious energy. For best standby times, make sure you are receiving a digital signal.
4. Battery charger malfunction: If you're accustomed to charging your battery with a wall charger, try charging it from your cigarette lighter in your car or with a different charger. If it works longer after doing this, drain the battery and charge again the way you usually do. If you're back down to only 12 hour stand-by, the usual charger may be malfunctioning.
5. Make sure your backlight is not on all the time. If your phone has a setting to keep the backlight on, turn it off.
Posted on Apr 21, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 25, 2013 | Emerson Lc320em1f TV
Mar 26, 2012 | NEC PXT-42SX1B 42 in. Plasma TV
Jul 18, 2011 | Intex Automatic Salt Water System for ...
May 30, 2010 | Intex Automatic Salt Water System for ...
Feb 19, 2009 | Xerox WorkCenter PE120i All-In-One Laser...
Mar 11, 2008 | Timex 1440 Nylon watch
Dec 23, 2007 | Sony FD Trinitron WEGA KV-32FS120 32" TV
Dec 11, 2007 | Teac MC-DX22I Shelf System
118 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: