Question about Yamaha CRW 2200E CD-RW Burner
I am trying to burn a program to a cd, and it keeps telling me to insert a disk even though i did
* the disk you're inserting is not "empty" -- try it on a different computer;
* you should try a different manufacturer of "blank" disks;
* you need to upgrade the "firmware" inside your CD-writer, to recognize more brands of "blank" media;
* the CD-reader is malfunctioning -- when you "cancel" the burn-attempt, and insert a commercially-produced program CD or commercially-produced audio CD, can those disks be properly read?
* you have two CD/DVD devices in your computer, and you're inserting the "blank" disk into the "wrong" device.
Posted on Jul 18, 2010
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 24, 2013 | Hitachi Deskstar 7K80 HDS728080PLA380 80GB...
May 28, 2011 | Computers & Internet
May 15, 2010 | LG GSA-2166D DVD RW Dual Layer Burner
May 11, 2010 | Dell (313-1220) CD-RW/DVD-ROM Combo Drive
Jun 17, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jun 01, 2009 | Toshiba SD R2002 CD-RW/DVD-ROM Burner
May 16, 2009 | Samsung SM-352F CD-RW/DVD-ROM (Combo)...
Apr 04, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Mar 15, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 1501 Notebook
1,361 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: