- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Please check if the DVD players progressive scan is enabled. If it is disable it. You will get instruction in the last chapter of the owners manual under troubleshooting. Or find out how to do a factory reset, because all DVD players come with progressive scan disabled from the factory.
The Zenith player/recorder will be able to record to DVD from an external input such as a PVR. The most likely reasons you are unable to record successfully are:
1. The TV / DVR is not connected to the Zenith recorder correctly. You need a separate cable for recording. You cannot record using the cable that is connected for playback of DVD discs. 2. The TV / DVR does not have "VIDEO OUT" sockets 3. You have not selected the correct external input on the Zenith recorder
If you can let me know the brand and model number of your TV / DVR and how it is connected to the Zenith DVD recorder, I can let you know why it isn't working, how to make it work, and even draw you a setup diagram, if required. It's very difficult to give you the correct answer without these details.
You Zenith DVD recorder will record from the DVR - the real question is, can the DVR send video to the Zenith DVD recorder . . . ?
You can call Zenith customer service and give them the model number of the DVD player and tell them the problem you are having with intermittent operation of the player. They will be able to help you get service for the problem.. I hope this information helps you with your problem
You should try to take this unit back to place of purchase and get an exchange.The zenith customer support telephone number is 1-800-243-4994. call them and give them the model number of your dvd player and the problem you are having with it .They will help you get the dvd player serviced or replaced.I hope this information helps you with your problem
1. Go to the "Control Panel" and double click on the "Mouse" item. 2. Go through the tabs in the "Mouse Properties" window & find the tab where you can set up your touchpad. This differs from laptop to another since it is based on the touchpad's drivers. 3. On that tab, find the "Sensitivity" setting. Try changing this setting to lower the sensitivity of the touch pad to the degree you find acceptable. 4. Click "Apply" to apply the changes, then close the "Mouse Properties" window.