Question about Goldstar MV-1502 Microwave Oven
The magnetron (the part that heats the food) may be bad or the circuitry to the magnetron may have burned out. Basically my advice is that if you have no electrical expertise, it isn't worth fixing. The magnetron if bad, costs almost as much as a new microwave. If you open it up (make sure it has been unplugged for a few hours and don't seen any obvious burnt parts, then most likely the magnetron is done and a new microwave is the way to go.
Let me know how this works out for you.
Posted on Jul 20, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 08, 2015 | Panasonic NN-T945SF Stainless Steel 2.2...
Nov 12, 2014 | LG Over-the-Range Microwave
Aug 31, 2014 | Microwave Ovens
May 01, 2014 | Panasonic NN-H965WF - Microwave Oven...
Nov 24, 2017 | Emerson Microwave Ovens
Jan 13, 2009 | Microwave Ovens
157 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: