Question about Samsung Computers & Internet
Download new PC studio from samsung site.
Here is the link -
Please post your feedback and Vote if the problem resolved as per your satisfaction.
Posted on Jul 17, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 17, 2011 | Samsung Star 3G GT-S5603 (16 GB) Cell...
Jun 28, 2011 | Samsung Star GT-S5233 Cell Phone
Mar 22, 2011 | Samsung Star GT-S5233 Cell Phone
Samsung PC Suite - Internet through mobile modem -Error 619 - Data Cable
Rectifying the error
1. Samsung USB modem driver (Download from Samsung ' Local Link)
2. Connect Your Samsung with a working Internet connection ( via )USB Cable
3. Samsung PC Studio or any other Samsung mobile drivers are not installed
1. Connect your Samsung Star 3G to your PC and install the modem drivers that you have downloaded.
2. Goto Control Panel > Phone and Modem Options
3. Select the Modems tab. You will see Samsung mobile modem listed.
4. Select it and click on Properties.
5. Goto the Advanced tab and put the following in the box for Extra Initialization Commands:
( or tye AT+CGDCONT=1, "IP', "apnname")
eg:- +cgdcont=1, "IP", "bsnlnet"
6. Hit OK and exit.
The next step is to create a dialler for your Samsung Star 3G mobile modem.
Error 619 solved
1. To create a dialler, Goto Control Panel>Network Connections
2. Hit Create a New Connection and proceed as follows (each sub-point is for each screen of the wizard):
2.1 Network Connection Type: Connect to the Internet
2.2 How do you want to connect to the Internet: Set up my connection manually
2.3 Select Connect using a dial-up modem
2.4 Select Modem-Samsung Mobile Modem
2.5 Type an ISP name according to your preference (could be anything)
2.6 Type*99# as the phone number ( or type *99*1*1# or *99***1# )
2.7 Leave Username, Password and Confirm Password fields blank
2.8 Hit Finish
That would complete the wizard and make a dial-up connection for you. Dial it and you will be connected to the Internet via your Samsung Star 3G phone modem without using Samsung PC Studio
Nov 08, 2010 | Samsung Modem Configuration Software...
Oct 09, 2010 | Cell Phones
Sep 08, 2010 | Samsung Star GT-S5233 Cell Phone
Jun 18, 2010 | Cell Phones
Apr 14, 2010 | Samsung SGH-L700 Cell Phone
Oct 30, 2009 | Samsung Star GT-S5233 Cell Phone
45 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!