Question about Samsung S3650 Corby / S3650 Genio Touch Cell Phone
I already connect to wifi but when i want to access internet it says no response ...
Posted on Oct 18, 2012
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I will tell you how to set up wifi in corby 1st because it will come in handy in the second part.
1) 1 st go to menu and scroll to the right screen where the wifi shortcut is detected.r phon
2)Click on wifi and it will open and then click on the grey bubble which says wifi, this will activate your wifi.
3)Now click on search, and now your phone will search for available wifi signals.
4) If a wifi signal is available click on it and click connect. If you are accessing wifi from this source for the first time a window will pop up describing the wifi settings, now click on save and it will be saved.If the connection is a secured connection you will have to insert the password in the details
5) After saving the settings your phone will be connected to the network.
6) Once it is connected click on the wifi provider link and click start internet, now you can browse internet using wifi
To set up your gps
1) Go to menu click on settings
2) In settings go to phone settings
3)Select GPS settings
4)click on GPS + settingsr
5)Click on download data and then the phone will download data for your gps, you have to choose a profile for downloading the gps data that is whether if you are using gprs or wifi. Click the profile and you are done .
6)You will download data and to check position click on gps position in gps settings menu
Posted on Jun 20, 2010
check your access point settings maybe you entered a wrong configuration, or ask the right configuration from you network provider. no response means, either there is something wrong with your configuration or there your ip have too much traffic.
Posted on Feb 17, 2010
The AP & DNS means a code which makes your mobile registered.the dns and ap address will be getted from the wifi connection center .
Posted on Jul 05, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 10, 2014 | EnGenius ECB350 Wireless-N Indoor...
Sep 11, 2012 | Samsung GT-B5310 Corby Pro GSM Slider...
Dec 01, 2010 | Cell Phones
Oct 28, 2010 | Samsung S3650 Corby / S3650 Genio Touch...
Jul 05, 2010 | Samsung S3650 Corby / S3650 Genio Touch...
May 18, 2010 | Cell Phones
May 08, 2010 | Samsung S3650 Corby / S3650 Genio Touch...
Feb 11, 2010 | Samsung Jet S8000 Cell Phone
May 07, 2009 | Nintendo Pokemon Pearl Version for DS
Sep 26, 2008 | Gateway Computers & Internet
789 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!