Question about Nokia 6233 Cellular Phone
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
The steps to unlock a
password protected memory card of your mobile phone, is described below. Please
follow the steps:
1. To unlock your mobile memory card, you need a file explorer. You may use FExplorer. To download FExplorer, http://fexplorer.en.softonic.com/symbian/download#pathbar
2. After finished downloading, install it to your mobile phone.
3. Insert the mobile memory card into your mobile phone. Remember, don't access the memory card through phone at this moment.
4. Run FExplorer and open the following location C:\system.
5. From the location C:\System, you will see a file named as mmcstore. Rename this file as mmcstore.txt.
6. Copy the file mmcstore.txt. and paste it to your computer. Now, open that file in notepad.
7. When you finished the above steps, you will find the password of that file
Rate me if this is helpful. Good Luck :)
Posted on Jun 09, 2010
SOURCE: My 6303 Classic Mobile Memory
just go this url http://twilightwap.com/mobile/secrets.asp?phone=Nokia and find the secret code which can reset your memory card password.any problem comment again bye.
Posted on Aug 06, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 11, 2012 | Nokia 6303 Classic Tri-Band Cell Phone
Aug 06, 2011 | Nokia Classic 2700 Cell Phone
Jun 09, 2011 | Nokia 6303 Cell Phone
Aug 27, 2010 | Nokia 6303 Cell Phone
Aug 12, 2010 | Nokia 6303 Cell Phone
Jun 21, 2010 | Nokia 6303 Cell Phone
Jun 15, 2010 | Nokia 6233 Cellular Phone
Feb 14, 2010 | Nokia Cell Phones
1,208 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!