Question about Electronics - Others
If you Sungale is working fine, then there must be other problem. Let's first check the connection and cable. Please connect it to another usb port of your computer and check if it's shown in the "My Computer".
In case, it's not showing up on the My Computer, the Go to Device Manager as follows
Right Click "My Computer" on the desktop > "Manage" > on the left pane "Disk Management" and check if it's there or not. If it's not there, then must be the cable or must be the usb port of your computer.
If it's shown on the My Computer then try opening it using different method. Click on the Address Bar menu as shown below;
You'll see the drop down lists of the Drives available on your computer.
Now click on the Removable Drive or Mass storage (the I was given a Sungale ID700WTA eReader. I have - 9a263c9.jpgof the Sungale)
The folder Drive will be open up.
If there's anything wrong, you'll definitely get an error message (if so do let me know).
In some case, a virus with a duplicate/replicated name "autorun.inf" makes this problem.
Let me know after you are done with all these.
Thanks for using FixYa.
Posted on Jul 17, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 09, 2015 | Samsung Cell Phones
1. Open mass storage device in Finder
2 . Click GO from the top menu
3. Click Go to folder
4. Type in .kobo (include the period).
5. .kobo folder will open
6. Transfer the KoboRoot.tgz file you downloaded to the .kobo folder
7. Once the file has transferred, safely eject the eReader
8. Turn off the eReader
9. Turn on the eReader
10. The eReader will take up to 10 minutes to start up, please be patient and do not reset or power off the eReader in any way.
11. Once the eReader restarts, it will have the latest version (v2.0) installed. You can verify this by pressing the menu button, selecting Settings and looking at the Version number.
ON A PC:
1. Open mass storage device in Windows Explorer
2. Ensure hidden folders are visible (different for different Windows versions)
XP: Go to My Computer > Tools menu
> Folder Options > View Tab > Advanced Settings > Hidden
Files and Folders > Show hidden files and folders. Press OK all the
Vista and Windows 7: Start > Control Panel > Folder Options > View Tab > Click Show Hidden files and folders > OK
3. Open .kobo folder in the mass storage window
4. Transfer the KoboRoot.tgz file you downloaded to the .kobo folder
5. Once file has transferred, safely eject the eReader
6. Turn the eReader off
7. Turn the eReader on
8. The eReader will take up to 10 minutes to start up, please be patient and do not reset or power off the eReader in any way.
9. Once the eReader restarts, it will have the latest version (v2.0) installed. You can verify this by pressing the menu button, selecting Settings and looking at the Version number.
Sep 04, 2011 | Sharper Image Literati Reader 16375680042...
Jul 06, 2011 | Archos 28 Internet Tablet
Mar 21, 2011 | JVC Everio GZ-MG37 Camcorder
Oct 22, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry ® 8830 Cellular Phone
Aug 25, 2009 | Dual Electronics CECT P168 Cellular Phone
May 13, 2009 | LG KS360 QWERTY Keyboard Phone BRAND...
Mar 16, 2009 | Samsung SGH-G800 Cellular Phone
Jan 26, 2008 | Nokia 6233 Cellular Phone
Jan 02, 2008 | Motorola Mobility W375 Cellular Phone
59 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!