Question about Compaq Computers & Internet
You may try the following solutions:
- You can use a CD/DVD burning program, like Roxio, Nero, etc. Then it's a simple matter of opening Roxio or Nero, selecting the settings you want, (in your case, data copy - if you're just burning picture files), and hitting the burn/copy button.
- To Burn Files (copy picture files) to DVD With Windows Explorer do the followings:
1. Click on "Start" in the lower left-hand corner of the desktop screen. Then select "All Programs," "Accessories" and "Windows Explorer
2. Open the DVD burner tray and insert a blank DVD or CD. Close the tray.
3. Navigate to the hard drive that has the files to be burned. Click on the files or folder to be burned, and drag to the DVD burner drive icon in Windows Explorer.
4. Select "File," then "Write these files to CD." Ensure that all the files that need to be written to the CD or DVD are on the list in the temporary files area that can be found in Windows. The CD writing wizard will open; follow the instructions in the wizard.
5. Remove the CD or DVD when finished and apply label. Close drive tray.
- If you want to make a digital slide show (called a photo story) using Photo Story 3 for Windows, copy it to a DVD using Sonic DVD for Photo Story 3 for Windows, and then play it on TV, you can click this link to see how to do it in simple way.
Hope this helps.
Waiting your comments.
Posted on Jul 17, 2010
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 06, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Aug 29, 2008 | Cameras
Jan 11, 2011 | Motorola Cell Phones
Apr 25, 2009 | LG Shine CU720 Cellular Phone
Apr 01, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Dec 27, 2008 | Toshiba Satellite A135-S2276 Notebook
Dec 12, 2008 | Sony Handycam DCR-DVD105 DVD Camcorder
26 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!