- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hi, this happened to me once and I researched a fix by looking for 'iPhone black screen of death' Here's one of the current articles that comes up under that search: 1) If an application (such as Safari) is frozen, just press and hold the iPhone's home button for about 5 seconds, or until the home screen shows up. (This didn't work for my iPhone so we had to perform a soft reset). 2) To perform a soft reset, press and hold the iPhone's Sleep/Wake button and the Home button for several seconds, or until you see the apple logo on the screen. (This action did reset my iPhone and I was very happy at this point). The guys that helped me said that continually performing soft resets can cause problems however. 3) Hard resets are not recommended, but are required when a soft reset won't do the trick. The Apple Geniuses wouldn't tell me the key combo to perform a hard reset because it restores the iPhone to a state that's unusable. Users risk losing data and you must synch your iPhone with iTunes to make it function after a hard reset.
Also, if you are not turning off apps after use they could be overloading things and might cause it to happen again. to turn off apps do a double tap on the 'Home' button, and all your open apps will be listed along the bottom of the screen. press on one icon and hold until the icons start to wobble and have the X in the top right corner click on these to turn them off. Its also good practice to do this several times a day if you use a lot of apps because having ghem open eats up your battery power.
pls see this First !! B4 reset
Straight from Apple Iphone Manual
Camera is not functioning
Tap Camera, then point and shoot. Note:
If you take a picture with iPhone turned sideways, it is automatically
saved in landscape orientation. If you do not see Camera on the any of
the multiple Home screens, check to make sure that Restrictions are not
turned on by tapping Settings > General > Restrictions. If they are, set Allow Camera to ON or tap Disable Restrictions (in iPhone 2.1 software or later).
If that doesn't work, clean the camera lens with the cleaning cloth that came in the box with iPhone.
Hello, Have you tried resetting the iPhone? Hold the main round button on the front in while also holding the small button on top of the unit in. Hold these both in until you see the screen change or it shuts down completely.
Solution i tried on Unlocked 1.1.3 and 1.1.4 versions. Just follow the steps they have been explained really easy way. Dont think this is too hard. Just follow them it will work:
1) download WinSCP on your PC (google it) and run the application
2) download new general.plist file on laptop
3) download OpenSSH on your iphone (its not show on iphone but its there so dont worry)
4) connect the laptop and iphone through the same wireless network and both will have separate ipaddress.
5) write the ipaddress from the iphone (Settings>Wifi>network details to which you are connected to shows you the ipaddress)
6) Goto laptop on WinSCP type the ipaddress of the iphone in host name field and username:root and password: alpine and then hit Login.
7) it will open like an explorer view of your iphone files on laptop then click on root left side. Click Applications> preferences> replace the general.plist file with the one you downloaded. Done the major part.
8) unplug iphone click Settings> General>Touch and reduce the senstivity to 0. 0 gives you the highest touch sensitivity.
9) Now be happy it works....