Question about Car Audio & Video
Have no touch screen(doesnt work) so cannot get into settings to calibrate it .is there a way of calibrating without using the touch screen many thanks
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Hi, You set the screen so its all the way down and hold down the dvd eject then the reset button for a few seconds, then let off of the reset button, keep the eject button held down for another few seconds. Then the screen will say press reset. instead using the joystick, press up,up,down,down then push it in at the center. It will come up with options. the first one is touch screen test. using the joystick click on that one and do the calibration test. You will then have to trace the outline of the screen, while you are on the right side of it, trace it short to make up for the buttons on the right side. when you finish push the joystick in. it will say "settings ok" then go down to the 4th one, i think, and it will say something like test calibration settings and go to that one. It should say that the settings were saved. After that shut the key off and turn it back on and it should be good to go.
Posted on Aug 18, 2007
1. Take disc out. 2. Press and hold eject and push the reset button. (don't release the eject button 'till screen closes and opens again. 3. Sceen will ask you to push reset.(don't) 4. With right knob... up,up,down,down,push 5. Perform steeps 1,2,3,and 4 only: The first outlines the screen The second has you push hash marks The third verifys The fourth Saves 6. Use "Band" buton for "back" 7. Press reset Be carefull......
Posted on Sep 10, 2007
SOURCE: touch screen calibration
Touch screen not working for sony ericsson P990i Mobile phone
When I hit the center some part above gets highlighted and selected and the botton part where the taskmanager and battery icons are present does not respond to my taps ... what could be the problem,,, kindly help me solve the issue.
Posted on Jan 23, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 09, 2011 | Sony Reader Touch PRS-600
Dec 26, 2010 | Sony Reader Touch PRS-600
Dec 18, 2010 | Cell Phones
To calibrate the touchscreen on a nuvi 300 or 600 series:
1. Power the unit On.
2. From the Where to? / View map screen, touch Settings (wrench icon).
3. Touch Display.
4. Touch Recalibrate.
5. A new screen will display that says Press Dot.
6. Touch the center of the dot.
7. Keep touching the center of the dot as it moves around the screen.
8. When Calibration Complete appears on the screen, please touch OK.
The touch-screen will now be recalibrated.
Nov 04, 2010 | Garmin Nuvi 360 Bilingual GPS Navigator...
Oct 24, 2010 | Garmin Nuvi 660 GPS Receiver
Oct 24, 2010 | Garmin nuvi 650 GPS Receiver
Dec 29, 2009 | Sylvania SMPK8854 Digital Media Player
Jul 09, 2009 | Sylvania SMPK8854 Digital Media Player
Apr 04, 2009 | Dual Electronics CECT P168 Cellular Phone
47 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!