I tried the things you suggested -- the drain hose was clogged -- I cleaned out all the hoses and drain ---- the hose filters were clean --- the machine has worked fine for a long time and started today -- when started -- its runs for about 10 minutes -- then the code comes on ---- does the flow meter go out ofter -- is this the only fix --- everything else seems working -- I looked at the flow meter and fittings --- doesnt seem clogged -- could it have shorted out ----
An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.
Re: f h code on duet
FH= No water detected entering machine or Pressure switch trip not detected.
If after 30 seconds the control does not detect water entering machine and then
valves will be turned off and the error code will be displayed.
If the control has turned the water valves on and after 8 minutes the flow meter has
detected 10.5 gallons of water passing through it, but has not detected the pressure
switch trip, the valves will be turned off and the error code will flash.
Press PAUSE/CANCEL twice to clear the display.
• If there is no water in the unit:
• Make sure that both valves at the water source(s) are turned on all the way.
• Check for plugged or kinked inlet hoses or plugged screens in the inlet valves
• Verify inlet valve operation
• If there is water in the unit:
• Verify Drain pump operation
• Pressure Switch Hose is in good condition and properly connected to Tub and
• Verify there is not a siphon problem
• Verify wire harness connections to; Inlet Valves, Pressure Switch, Drain Pump,
Flow Meter, and Central Control Unit (CCU)
• Check all hoses for possible leaks
• Verify pressure switch operation
• Verify flow meter operation
• Verify CCU operation
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones). click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Good luck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
This error code indicates that drain times are longer than expected. This could be a problem with one of the washer parts
including the drain pump itself, how the drain hose enters the stand
pipe, or maybe something is stuck somewhere in the drain system and
is preventing the water from flowing properly.
Make sure the drain hose is not kinked or clogged. Straighten the hose for adequate water flow. Remove any blockage from the drain hose, drainpipe or utility sink. Use the U-shaped drain hose form on the drain hose, and secure the drain hose.
Remove the three screws that hold the lower access panel in place.
Here you will find the pump and the all important sump clean out, or as
we like to call it, the coin catcher.
F21 is a code for Long Drain.check to see if anything is clogging the pump.If you remove the 3 1/4" hex screws from the bottom panel,you can remove the panel.Behind the panel is a large white pump.You can remove the filter and check to see that nothing is clogged inside.
"F02" is a Long Drain error. If the drain time exceeds 8 minutes this error code will be displayed. In addition, a "SUDS" error may also be generated as a secondary error. This is an indication of a drain pump problem and/or clog in the drain line. You will need to check the following:
1. Check the drain hose to make sure it is not kinked or clogged. 2. Check the electrical connections to the pump and ensure the pump is running. 3. Remove the drain pump filter and check for foreign objects and/or debris.
To check the drain pump, click on the following link for step-by-step instructions.
F 02 Is a slow or long drain. Things to look for kinked drain hose, Plugged or obstructed drain hose, Possible pump filter screen clogged, Least unlikely is a drain pump failure. The pump filter screen is the most common it gets plugged with lint, coins, hair etc. It can be cleaned by the owner however is is a very dirty messy job and if you are not very careful you can end up with water everywhere. If you want to attempt it let me know. If there is anything else I can do to help please let me know.
Did you inspect the filter for clogs I have seen this happen many times The filter is located behind front lower panel and can be white in color follow the hoses its before the pump. I have seen the filter clogged and give these type of symptoms
but here is error code F27 out of the maintenance manual If the overflow contact on the pressure switch is closed for more than 60 seconds, an Overflow Condition occurs. In an overflow condition, the door remains locked and the drain pump runs constantly, even if PAUSE/CANCEL is pressed twice and the display is cleared. Turn off hot and cold water faucets and unplug the unit before servicing.
1. Check the drain hose and make sure it is not plugged or kinked. 2. Unplug washer or disconnect power. 3. Check wire harness connections to the drain pump, pressure switch, water inlet value, and Central Control Unit (CCU). 4. Check/clean drain pump filter of foreign objects. 5. Check for drain pump failure. 6. Check the inlet valve for proper shut off. 7. Check the pressure switch for proper operation.