Question about Horizon T92 - Treadmill
Hi for general deck maintenance and how replace please check out this blog:
if you're keen a purchase a replacement decks some can be found here:
Posted on Jul 17, 2015
Go to www.horizonfitness.com then click on e-store then look for part and accessories the silicon lubricant to purchase. Follow this procedure before applying lubricant.
1. Inspect belt and deck. The deck should be smooth. The belt should have a consistent feel from side to side (a belt can be worn out without any sensory signs of a problem). If you feel deep grooves in the deck or uneven wear on the underside of the belt, part replacement is necessary. Continued use of your treadmill may damage expensive electrical components.
2. To inspect the belt and deck visually or to clean underneath the belt before applying lubricant, the belt must have the tension reduced. Loosen the tension roller by following the instructions in your owner’s manual. Do not loosen the bolts in the tension roller too far or the bolts will come out of the roller shaft. This step may not be necessary for your treadmill model or belt and deck condition.
3. Contaminants are the worst enemy of your belt and deck. Some treadmills may have an excessive accumulation of dirt and contaminants. If these are trapped during the belt lube process, significant damage will occur. If contaminant removal is necessary, loosen the belt by following step 2, lay the treadmill on its’ side, and use a nylon brush to loosen contaminants that have accumulated on the inside of the belt. Clean the deck with mineral spirits in a well-ventilated area. Allow the deck to dry before lubing or tightening the belt.
Posted on Jul 16, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 22, 2014 | Horizon T92 - Treadmill
Aug 12, 2014 | Horizon T91 Treadmill
Jan 01, 2014 | Horizon T92 - Treadmill
Dec 27, 2011 | Horizon T92 Treadmill
It is necessary to lubricate your treadmill running deck every six months or 150 miles to maintain optimal performance. Once the treadmill reaches 150 miles, the console will display the message "LUBE" or "LUBE BELT". The treadmill will not operate while the message is showing. Hold Stop for 5 seconds to suspend message for 5 miles. Your treadmill came with a bottle of lubricant which can be used for two applications. If you need lubricant, contact Horizon Fitness. Only use lubricant provided by Horizon Fitness.
• Turn off the treadmill with the on/off switch, then unplug the power
cord at the wall outlet.
• Loosen both the rear roller bolts. (For best results, place two removable
marks on both sides of the frame and note roller position). Once the
belt is loosened, take the bottle of lubricant and apply it to the entire
top surface of the running deck. Tighten both rear roller bolts
(matching up the marks for proper position) to original position. After
you have applied lubricant, plug in the power cord, insert the safety
key, start the treadmill and walk on the belt for two minutes to spread
• Lubricate the air shocks with Teflon based spray.
• Once lubrication is complete, reset the console by pressing and holding 'STOP' and Speed '+' buttons for 5 seconds.
Dec 26, 2010 | Horizon T91 Treadmill
Dec 21, 2010 | Horizon T92 - Treadmill
Sep 06, 2010 | Horizon T92 - Treadmill
Mar 13, 2010 | Horizon Exercise & Fitness
403 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: