Question about Cell Phones
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Pairing With A Bluetooth Enabled Cell Phone
1. The BTCK06 and the Bluetooth enabled cell phone should be within a distance of 3 feet
2. With the BTCK06 OFF, press the MULTI-FUNCTION Button (The bottom button) for 6 seconds.
The Red & Blue LED's will flash alternatley and the speaker will make a long BEEP sound.
3. The Bluetooth cell phone will search for nearby Bluetooth devices. The cell phone will display the
BTCK06 in the list of Bluetooth devices. If you are using a "dongle" type Bluetooth adaptor,
follow the manufacturer's instructions for that device.
4. Select BTCK06 to add this Bluetooth device into the list of the paired devices.
5. Enter in the PIN Code "0000" and your mobile phone will show that pairing is complete.
6. If Pairing is successful, user will hear a long BEEP and the Blue LED will flash about every
Posted on May 21, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 11, 2011 | Cell Phones
Feb 18, 2010 | Nokia Ck - 7w Bluetooth Wireless Hands -...
Feb 03, 2010 | Nokia Ck - 7w Bluetooth Wireless Hands -...
Jan 27, 2010 | Cell Phones
Nov 25, 2009 | Parrot 3200 Ls Color Handsfree Bluetooth...
Dec 09, 2008 | 2005 Volkswagen Touareg
Nov 24, 2008 | Cell Phones
113 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!