Question about Televison & Video
How can change my DVD player, Phillips DVP 3050V/75 from region 4 to any region?
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: DVD PLayer Region Unlock
you could try the following
1. Turn on the unit
2. Open the loading tray
3. Press the "Setup" button on the remote
4. Navigate to the "Preferences" page using the right arrow key
5. Enter 138931
6. You will now see the current region code displayed
7. Use the Up/Down arrow keys to select the region required or "0" for all
8. Press the "Play" button on the remote
this should unlock it to all regions .
Posted on Aug 16, 2008
SOURCE: DVP 3120
I have a problem with my DVP 3120. Nothings happended when I pressed the numbers and now it won't select the preferences page anymore. Maybe I have to reset it too (but I didn't have to typ in any region) but how do I do that?
I wonder if anyone had that same problem and how they solved it. Thanks in advance.
Posted on Nov 04, 2008
SOURCE: How to unclock a dvd player
when there is NO dvd in the player:
Scroll to "Preference" using the LEFT/RIGHT arrow key
Press "138931" and a pop-up screen will appear.
Use the UP/DOWN arrow key to choose the desired number ("0" for region free).
Posted on Jul 24, 2009
1. Press the Setup button on your remote control
2. Using your remote control, highlight but do not
select the Preferences menu
3. Press the 1 button on your remote control
4. Press the 3 button on your remote control
5. Press the 8 button on your remote control
6. Press the 9 button on your remote control
7. Press the 3 button on your remote control
8. Press the 1 button on your remote control
9. Using the Up and Down buttons on your remote
control select 1 for region 1, 2 for region 2, and so on, or
0 for multi-region playback
10. Press the OK button on your remote control
11. Press the Setup button on your remote control
Posted on Aug 16, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 09, 2011 | Sony DVP-FX730 Portable DVD Player
Nov 02, 2010 | Sony DVPFX810 Portable DVD Player
Apr 16, 2010 | Sony DVP-FX810 Portable DVD Player
Mar 01, 2010 | Sony DVP-NS710H/B DVD Player
Sep 24, 2008 | Sony DVP-FX810 Portable DVD Player
Sep 13, 2008 | Philips DVP5140 DVD Player
Feb 02, 2008 | Televison & Video
413 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!