An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.
An expert who has posted more than 50 answers, of which 90% or more were rated as helpful.
Re: HOW DO I FIX THE ERROR 004-332...???
1. Reseat and clean the 4 toner cartridges and verify the orange plastic covers have been removed.
2. Reseat the toner cartridge carousel position. By doing the following:
Lift the handle of the first available toner cartridge or toner cartridge attempting to be installed and remove the toner cartridge.
Close the front cover. Power off the printer. Power on the printer. An LCD message Insert <toner color> Toner appears. Open the front cover. To reinstall the toner cartridge, align the arrows on the cartridge with the corresponding arrows on the printer, guide the cartridge in until it snaps into place, and then push down the right lever to lock the cartridge in place. Close the front cover. The toner cartridge carousel rotates to the correct toner position.
3. Verify the developer rotor frame is not bent. If it is bent then the printer should be replaced, it would not be cost effective to replace the frame.
4. If it is not bent. Open the front door, try to rotate the carosel. It should NOT rotate. If the rotation is rigid and feels broken, then the printer should be replaced. If it rotates smoothly, the developer latch should be replaced. If the carosel does not rotate but still gives the error the rotor control board should be replaced.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Fix and avoid paper jam error issues in a Dell printer-
Paper jam is one of the most common issues among all brands printers. Dell printers also show such issues and you will be indicated this error by the light or beep noise when a paper stuck inside. To avoid such issues on your Dell printer or fix the paper jam problem read here the useful tips that would be helpful to utilize Dell printing service with better efficiency.
Watch this video and fix paper jam issues in your dell printer: https://youtu.be/4nGBQ0H1RQw
if you need support for your Dell inspiron 570, Blue Screen of *****, Fix Blue Screen Errors, Blue Screen Error in Computer, Blue Screen Error in Laptop, Dell Technical support Number, Dell computer support, Dell laptop support Number 1-800-204-4427 (toll-free) and more... http://www.delltechnicalsupportphonenumbers.com/blue-screen-of-*****
First of all you have to identify the blue screen error code. Blue screen errors normally occurs due to infected windows files. You need to scan PC to remove malwares, junk and virus. Also update the drivers that control your PC.
To fix this problem instantly use system optimization tool like Reginout.