Question about Goldstar MA-6802 Microwave Oven

1 Answer

Parts and materials of this model?

I am trying to find out about the parts and materials of this model, does anyone know where I could find them?

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 20 achievements.


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

  • Goldstar Master
  • 9,098 Answers

For Goldstar / LG / L.G. help, call 1-800-243-0000 (M-F, 7am-8pm CT, Sat 8-5 CT) and choose the appropriate prompt from the menu or visit

We're happy to help and we appreciate your thoughtful rating of our answer.

William E. Miller, AS-EET

Posted on Apr 21, 2008


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya Repairman can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Repairman (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Where can I purchase the protective film for a microwave door?

This is just a suggestion---Lots of sellers (including on EBAY) SELL a wrap material in various shades that you simply cut and press on the item---I would presume you would be looking for a lightly tinted or clear piece of this material.

Recently this has become very popular and CARBON fiber wrap is being used to cover entire cars, interior pieces etc OR a place that does window tinting on cars uses this type for that as well.

Just a thought.

Dec 18, 2012 | Magic Chef 1.6 cu. ft. Over-the-Range...

1 Answer

Taylor model c300 service manual

Hello. How old is your Taylor Model C300? If you have had this microwave oven four or more years. If it none functioning then recycle it for the metal and other materials. Now the price of copper is $3.25 per/lb, brass 1.85 per/lb, nickel has gone up. stainless steel. Almost everything in your microwave is recyclable. If you don't fell like take it apart and salvaging the material in it.
Call the Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, recycling centers, etc.

If you need service manual search the Internet and used wild cards, such as***-----. example: ***Service Manual Taylor Microwave #C300*** or ***Service-Manual-Taylor-Microwave-C300*** Now, if you use to many -- between words this will make the search engine tighten it search to a point it can find anything. So, try it out, if nothing comes up take out a few dashes out

It almost cost prohibitive to repair microwave oven, TV, DVD, VCR, Cassette players, etc. I don't work on them anymore. By the time I get the parts and I have waited months for parts and my time plus parts it to expensive. GB...stewbison

Aug 20, 2011 | Microwave Ovens

1 Answer

Whenever using my microwave, it sparks/arcs where the silver mesh fits onto the ceiling of the microwave. The silver mesh also needs replacing as it has deterioted... Please assist. There are no serial...

There should be a model number tag inside the cooking cavity, near or around the door frame or control panel, or on the back of the oven.

You can find links to helpful exploded view diagrams and part ordering help for most brands here.

I recommend that you bookmark that link to your favorites.

If you can't find the model number, you'll need to order a piece of universal waveguide material and use the old waveguide cover as a template to cut out a new one.

You can find that at Encompass here or you can call them toll-free at 866-779-5835.

It is part # 40QBP1012 UNIVERSAL WAVEGUIDE MATERIAL 10" X 12" (Cut To Fit)

If you don't have the old one, you can use a sheet of paper to trace the area where it goes, then transfer that pattern to the waveguide material, which can be cut with a razor, utility knife, or scissors.

We're happy to help you with free advice and we'd appreciate your thoughtful rating of our answer.

May 24, 2011 | Microwave Ovens

2 Answers

I need a "Waveguide Cover" for my microwave oven,

Most major manufacturers supply manuals online so if you were to log on to the manufacturer's web site, you may be pleasantly surprised as usually, if available, one is able to download, by model number, Customer Instruction Manuals, Dealer Network for spare part supplies as required.

The information is normally free of charge.

I hope this helps.

Apr 14, 2011 | Oster OGB61101 Microwave Oven

1 Answer

I have a GE Spacemaker Model JVM130G 002 (Date 1989) and the handle is broke. Does anyone know the part number of the handle replacement?

That is not that hard to fix and you can easily buy the parts yourselfonline...

Here is a tip that will help you with the online buying...

How to Buy Appliance Parts Online

Here is one site that I recommend

Apr 12, 2011 | GE Spacemaker JVM1640SJ Microwave Oven

1 Answer

Where can a person buy the wave guide for a Oster Microwave Model # OGB61101

The quickest and cheapest fix would be to find a local appliance parts dealer and tell them you want some wave guide cover mica material. ( 10"X12") about $10.00)
Take your old one off and trace around it on the new material. Scissors will do most of the job. A razor knife will make the sharper corners and turns. Take your time with the knife work and make many scores instead of trying for one cut, and there will be no blood. There will be enough material left over for the next time you need it. (Tape it to the back or bottom of the unit?)

That should get you cookin'.


Mar 01, 2011 | Oster OGB61101 Microwave Oven

1 Answer

My MCD1311ST Majic Chef Microwave has a paper that is made of some sort of reflective type material on the side of the right hand wall of the microwave. It is a part of the microwave. It has been causing...

I have not seen a microwave wall made up of such material but similar was commonly used as a roof to the earlier microwaves that employed a stirrer to deflect the microwave radiation in order to reduce hotspots in the food. Turntables were found to be effective enough so the stirrer has been largely consigned to history. Many microwaves so equipped often had the cardboard discarded without apparent ill effect.

The exit of the waveguide is often covered by a similar material but these are mostly only a few inches square...

These examples used a material transparent to microwaves and wasn't reflective in any way. That yours is reflective indicates it could be intended to bounce the microwave energy around in an attempt to reduce food hotspots. It should be available as a spare part if the oven isn't obsolete.

Sep 21, 2017 | Magic Chef MCD1311ST Microwave Oven

1 Answer

Buttons including light, cook time, etc will work infrequently

Good news, even though the electronic controls (circuit boards) are different, the touch pads for the two units are the same. As far as the nomenclature behind the model numbers/letters, this information is rarely known or needed.

Please take the time to give this solution a fix ya rating.

Below are some applicable links for you for future reference.


owners manual/parts list for MH6150XMT

owners manual/parts list for MH6140XK

Feb 09, 2009 | Whirlpool MH7140XF Microwave Oven

1 Answer

Caught Fire

i need the model number

Oct 14, 2008 | GE JVM1870 Microwave Oven

Not finding what you are looking for?
Goldstar MA-6802 Microwave Oven Logo

Related Topics:

89 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Goldstar Microwave Ovens Experts

William Miller
William Miller

Level 3 Expert

9098 Answers


Level 2 Expert

225 Answers


Level 3 Expert

2130 Answers

Are you a Goldstar Microwave Oven Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides