Question about Kenmore 73952 Gas Dryer
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 22, 2012 | Whirlpool Dryers
May 14, 2012 | Kenmore Dryers
May 11, 2012 | Kenmore Dryers
May 05, 2012 | Kenmore Dryers
May 02, 2012 | Kenmore Dryers
1. Reverse the projector gently.
2. Loosen the screw (a) using a Phillips screwdriver (+), and remove the lamp cover (b).
3. Loosen the screws (c) using a Phillips screwdriver (+).
4. Pull up the handle.
5. Pull out the lamp box by the handle while holding the projector.
Pull the lamp box out of the projector slowly. If it is pulled out quickly, the lamp may break scattering
Do not spill liquid on the removed lamp box or do not place it near any flammable object or where children
can reach to prevent injury or fire.
6. Load a new lamp box securely into the projector in the right orientation.
7. Put the handle back to the original position.
Make sure that the handle is locked.
8. Tighten up the screws (c) using a Phillips screwdriver (+).
9. Tighten up the screw (a) using a Phillips screwdriver (+) to secure the lamp cover.
Jul 20, 2011 | Mitsubishi HC100 DLP Projector
Jul 09, 2011 | Weber Genesis E-310 Gas Grill
Aug 23, 2009 | Kenmore Dryers
Nov 09, 2007 | Kenmore Elite HE4 Electric Dryer
37 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: