- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. ensure that the volume button is set to max
2. if that does nothing, remove the device from your phone, switch the phone off. Restart the phone and pair with the headphones.
3. If this fails, attempt to return the headphones.
Sounds like you have a defective headset. You'll need to return it to your retailer, or call Plantronics at 800-544-4660 x5538 for warranty replacement. If it's past the warranty period check out what's new at the following link: bluetooth headsets.
How long have you used this bluetooth device?...For if this is already a yera or more, then probably the its rechrgeable battery is already worn out and must be replaced. If not you need to dheck its mounting if it somewhat loose or damage.
It sounds like you need to re-register the earpiece to the base. To do this, use the following steps:
1. Return the headset to the Headset Docking Cradle 2. Press and hold both the Speak Volume Adjust Buttons (+/-) on the back of base unit for a minimum of 5 seconds. The Red Power Indicator will then flash 3. Press and hold the Headset Mute Switch (black button on top of earpiece) for a minimum of 5 seconds. The On-line indicator (green light on boom) will then illuminate. 4. Subscription completion is indicated when the Power Indicator is fully illuminated and the On-line Indicator is extinguished. 5. If subscription fails within 2 minutes the headset will return to the un-subscribed state.