Question about Sony VAIO VGN-S460 Notebook
1. Reset your internet browser.
2. Try using a different web browser.
3. Disable Windows firewall and Antivirus software.
4. Check internet speed at www.speedtest.net website.
5. Reinstall the wireless and internet drivers.
6. Connect to the internet with a different computer and check the speed.
7. If issue persists, contact your Internet Service Provider (ISP).
Posted on Jul 23, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 10, 2018 | The Computers & Internet
on May 20, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Feb 24, 2017 | YouTube Computers & Internet
Sep 01, 2016 | Internet Computers & Internet
Mar 18, 2015 | Internet Computers & Internet
Feb 21, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Dec 27, 2010 | Yahoo Mail
Dec 14, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Mar 19, 2010 | IBM ThinkPad T30 2366 Notebook
Feb 09, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Mar 05, 2018 | Sony VAIO VGN-S460 Notebook
89 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: