Question about Sony VAIO VGN-S460 Notebook
1. Reset your internet browser.
2. Try using a different web browser.
3. Disable Windows firewall and Antivirus software.
4. Check internet speed at www.speedtest.net website.
5. Reinstall the wireless and internet drivers.
6. Connect to the internet with a different computer and check the speed.
7. If issue persists, contact your Internet Service Provider (ISP).
Posted on Jul 23, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 24, 2017 | YouTube Computers & Internet
on May 20, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Sep 01, 2016 | Internet Computers & Internet
Mar 18, 2015 | Internet Computers & Internet
Feb 21, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Dec 27, 2010 | Yahoo Mail
Dec 14, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Oct 31, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Mar 19, 2010 | IBM ThinkPad T30 2366 Notebook
Feb 09, 2010 | Computers & Internet
89 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: