Question about Samsung Audio Players & Recorders
Mic not work samsung sgh m200
Posted on Dec 11, 2010
Unfortunately, it is very likely that you still have water/moisture in your phone and more specifically in your inbuilt microphone.
You can try to carefully 'dry' your phone at your own risk of course by doing the followings:
1) remove the battery & simm card and leave the cover off
2) use tissue paper to soak away any obvious moisture
3) use fresh dry tissue paper to wrap your unit and gently but vigorously spin and shake your phone to draw out any additional moisture (you can see if the tissue is moist as a result)
4) use a hair dryer or hand dryer to VERY CAREFULLY warm your phone to evaporate the remaining moisture from the battery compartment side: hold it while you are doing it as if it the air is too hot for your hand then it is too hot for your phone! Alternatively, just leave the phone near a warm (NOT HOT) place for at least a couple hours with the battery compartment still open.
5) reassemble and test: if the electronic/mic is not damaged, it shoud be back to normal!
Hope it helps!
Posted on Jul 16, 2010
Testimonial: "thank you"
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 12, 2011 | Frigidaire Dishwashers
Mar 30, 2011 | Nokia 5230 Cell Phone
Mar 23, 2011 | Samsung Eternity Cell Phone
Feb 27, 2011 | Nokia 5230 Cell Phone
Sep 29, 2010 | Nokia 6500 Slide Cellular Phone
Feb 22, 2010 | Nokia 5230 Cell Phone
May 28, 2008 | Frigidaire GLTF1670A Front Load Washer
Feb 22, 2008 | Cell Phones
1,021 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!