Question about Televison & Video
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 13, 2013 | Televison & Video
Oct 16, 2012 | Tevion Televison & Video
1530, 3731VT, MD3731VT
Sky+ Remote Control Unit Programming Procedure Follow the steps below
1. Select any channel on the TV.
2. Point your Sky+ remote control away from the TV and press the tv button.
3. Press and hold down the Select and red buttons simultaneously on the Sky+ remote control until the red light at the top of the Sky+ remote control flashes twice.
4. Input the 3 digit number from the Sky+ remote control codes then press the Select button. The red light at the top of the Sky+ remote control should flash twice.
5. Point the Sky+ remote control at the TV and try the volume button.
* If this works try the other TV functions.
* If these work then the correct code has been selected.
* It's important to note that not all TV functions will be supported by the Sky+ remote control e.g. Picture in Picture.
If all functions do not work correctly, then repeat steps 1 - 3 and work through all the relevant 3 digit numbers from the Sky+ remote control codes, until you find the code which supports all or as many of the TV functions as possible.
Please note: In order to operate both your TV and Sky+ with your Sky+ remote control, you will be required to switch modes e.g. to switch on your TV from stand-by, you would need to press "TV" followed by the "Stand-by" button. Then to change channel on your Sky+ you would need to press the "Sky" button followed by the "TV guide" button
Oct 16, 2011 | Televison & Video
Jun 08, 2011 | Televison & Video
Jun 16, 2010 | Starlite Skyworth SLC1551AW 15 in. HD LCD...
May 22, 2009 | Televison & Video
Apr 26, 2009 | Televison & Video
Nov 17, 2018 | Televison & Video
763 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!