Question about Lexmark X654de MFP All-In-One Laser Printer
1.Take out the ink cartridges
2. get a soft cloth or papertowel
3. you are going to need a bit of isopropyl alcohol
4. take a tiny bit of rubbing alcohol and dab the place where the ink comes out with it lightley
5.Be very carefull! leave it out to dry for at least fifteen minutes
6. then put the ink cartidge back in to your component
7. make sure that the cartridge is in place and pushed in the right way so that it can be used properly
THIS MAY BE A BIT MESSY SO I WILL ADVISE YOU TO WHERE GLOVES!!!
HOPE THIS HELPS!
Posted on Jul 15, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 12, 2012 | Lexmark X654DE Multifunction Printer -...
Aug 14, 2011 | Lexmark X5470 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Mar 28, 2011 | Lexmark X7350 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Mar 26, 2011 | Lexmark X6150 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Feb 24, 2011 | Lexmark Z715 InkJet Printer
Feb 16, 2011 | Lexmark X5470 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Mar 23, 2010 | Lexmark All-in-One Printer with PictBridge
Oct 12, 2008 | Lexmark X4270 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Aug 03, 2008 | Lexmark X8350 Print, Scan, Copy and Fax...
119 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: