Question about Canon PIXMA MX320 Color USB InkJet Printer
You can try two different procedures
1. Turn off your printer
2. Press and hold the STOP/RESET button
3. Press and hold Power ON button
4. While holding the Power ON button, release the STOP/RESET button
5. While holding still the Power ON button, press twice the STOP/RESET button
6. Release the Power ON button
7. Wait until it display an "idle" message. It will take about a minute.
8. When "idle" appear, open the top cover to expose the cartridges.
9. Lift up the cover for cartridge holder and take out both the black and color cartridges
10. Return the cover of cartridge holder and turn off the printer
11. Return the top cover and turn on the printer again
12. After the printer initialize, return the cartridges.
1. Press and Hold the STOP/RESET button and wait until it self restart.
2. Release the STOP/RESET button the the printer is restarting.
3. Wait for a few seconds
Posted on Aug 04, 2010
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 24, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Apr 21, 2011 | Lexmark X4270 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Oct 28, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP470 All-in-One Printer
Oct 05, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP130 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 27, 2010 | Canon PIXMA IP5200 InkJet Photo Printer
Oct 15, 2008 | Nokia 5200 Cellular Phone
Oct 15, 2015 | Canon PIXMA MX320 Color USB InkJet Printer
Oct 01, 2014 | Canon PIXMA MX320 Color USB InkJet Printer
232 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!