Question about Computers & Internet
- As I see, First of all you need to diagnose and correct the internet connection problem using the troubleshooting related to your internet connection setting.
To do that you can follow the procedures in this link.
- You should clean the temporary internet files and cache.(from the internet>tools menu) (large number of temp internet files also make starting slow.)
- You have to remove all unwanted programmes particularly the games from add remove of Cntr Panel.
- You may defragment your C drive, at time lots of fragmentation cause this problem.
- You can safely clean, repair and optimize your computer.
It will help improve your system performance without expensive hardware upgrades.
- There is a disk cleanup tool in your computer that you can use to identify the unnecessary files on your PC, and safely delete them. This procedure might be very effective if you are running out of storage space, but if you actually have a lot of disk space left, it does not actually help much.
- The spyware programs run silently in the background, and do nothing to help you. Some of them have been very well programmed, and are very hard to detect and remove. A few pieces of spyware on the computer should not usually slow it down too much. But when the amount of spyware on your computer accumulates into a large amount, there will be serious speed issues.
To remove the spyware from your computer, you will need an antispyware program. Removing them should remove the irritating popups that they cause, and also improve your computer speed. One good antispyware that I would recommend is Spybot Search and Destroy.
- As a last solution you can reinstall a clean operating system.
Hope this helps.
Waiting your comments.
Posted on Jul 15, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 28, 2012 | Dell Dimension 2400 PC Desktop
Sep 14, 2010 | Dell OptiPlex GX240 PC Desktop
Jul 15, 2010 | Dell Computers & Internet
Jan 09, 2010 | Dell OptiPlex GX270 PC Desktop
Sep 21, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 1525 Notebook
Mar 12, 2009 | Dell Computers & Internet
Jan 25, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Dec 17, 2008 | Toshiba Satellite A135-S2246 Notebook
16 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!